Overview: Service Desk Analyst – London job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
This customer facing role will require you to utilise your prior experience in Desktop Support. You will be providing support to our Continental European offices at a walk-up and remote based function for technology-based queries, as well as providing local Hardware support for our various businesses.
As a first point of contact for all staff who require help or information regarding Technology within Macquarie, you will have an immediate impact on the service to the business and be the face of technology. You will bring your excellent communication skills, enabling you to assist VIP’s over the phone or in-person, and you will be able to think on your feet, have a flexible and easy-going manner, the ability to multi-task and prioritise, as well as work effectively with minimal supervision.
As a customer facing team, we are motivated to continually improve our services and are passionate about creating an outstanding customer experience.
We anticipate that to excel in this role you will have:
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist for system integration or equivalent
- Possess excellent communication skills in English and German
- At least two years 1 st & 2 nd line support (supporting Microsoft technologies including Office O365, Windows 10 Pro, Server, Active Directory etc.)
- Understanding and experience of supporting end user access management tools such as Active Directory
- Basic troubleshooting and understanding of mobile devices specifically Apple iOS / MacOS and Android
- Proven experience specifically providing Desktop Support to End Users utilising a computerised Service Management Ticketing System.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Server platforms, including SCCM, would be ideal
- Superior Customer Service skills and solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Diligence to adhere to security and regulatory and compliance processes
- Prior experience working in the financial industry or similar highly pressurised environment is desirable
- From time to time Weekend and Bank Holiday working maybe required, plenty of notice will be provided.
- Willing to travel to other offices to provide on-site support
You will be willing to learn
- Continual development of your technical knowledge by supporting the ever-increasing innovation of Macquarie platforms
- Ability to present to a virtual as well an in-person audience for technical education matters
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and progress to other roles in the future.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you’ll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you’re inspired to deliver on our purpose of empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future , we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Service Desk Analyst – London job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Service Desk Analyst – London job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Service Desk Analyst – London job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.