Macildowie Recruitment and Retention
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Service Co-ordinator/Administrator – Fire & Security
Employer: Macildowie Recruitment and Retention
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 2ddbd578-4caa-4182-af69-36a6fe236b7f
Location: Nottingham NG6
Type: Permanent, Full-time (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Salary: Up to £21,500 per annum
Seeking an experienced Service Coordinator to take on a pivotal role within a company. As the primary liaison for engineers, the Service Coordinator will be responsible for communicating with them, managing their schedules, and coordinating the allocation of necessary parts. The company specialises in fire and security services, holds NSI accreditation, and boasts over 25 years of establishment. With a national presence, the company provides fire alarm systems, intruder alarms, access control, and CCTV systems across the country.
- Coordination: Efficiently coordinate and schedule fire security services to ensure the timely completion of tasks.
- Administration: Maintain accurate records and documentation related to fire security measures. Utilise SAP systems for seamless data management.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service, addressing inquiries and concerns related to fire security. Previous customer service experience in the engineering industry is highly valued.
- Compliance: Ensure that all fire security measures meet regulatory standards and company policies.
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in the engineering industry.
- Familiarity with SAP systems is advantageous.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on workplace safety and security.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Competitive salary, up to £21,500 per annum.
- Full-time, office-based position with regular working hours.
If you are interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can’t provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region’s premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Service Co-ordinator/Administrator – Fire & Security job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Service Co-ordinator/Administrator – Fire & Security job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Service Co-ordinator/Administrator – Fire & Security job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.