Overview: Service Administrator job vacancy in Sussex recruiting now
Employer: Bennett & Game Recruitment
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Service and Maintenance Administrator required for our client, working within the Service & Maintenance Team, carrying out a multitude of administrative tasks in accordance with the Company guidelines. The role also involves providing the Operations Manager with support as and when required.
You will be trained on the company’s operating system and will be expected to gain an awareness of various fire and security systems, as well as learning industry terminology.
This is a team based role, but the ability to work confidently and effectively on your own initiative will be paramount. You must be well presented, a quick learner, and able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
Service and Maintenance Administrator Position Overview
- General day to day administration.
- Answering telephones promptly and resolving customer queries.
- Redistribute emails & retrieve answer phone messages.
- Update customer’s details as and when required.
- Book & deal with system breakdowns, services, general & quoted works.
- Raise new enquiries for our estimating team.
- Liaise with third party organisations (police constabularies, keyholding agencies etc.)
- Issue maintenance agreements.
- Represent the organisation to a high standard at all times.
Service and Maintenance Administrator Position Requirements
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written, as well as being literate and numerate.
- Be fully conversant with the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have previous experience working in an administration environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have the ability to correspond clearly, concisely, and politely with administrators, technicians, customers, and external organisations, whether by telephone or written communication.
Service and Maintenance Administrator Position Remuneration
- £20,000 – £24,000
- Fulltime position Monday – Friday
- 8:30am – 5pm working hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Further benefits discussed at interview
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Service Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Service Administrator job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Service Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.