368: the in-house Agency
To make an impact that matters, have an idea that matters.
Like many of today’s most successful businesses, Deloitte’s finest creative output now comes from within.
368, our in-house agency, are a team of strategists, creatives, filmmakers, developers, event specialists, and more. We work together to create everything from brilliant brand campaigns to beautifully designed bid materials.
Our aim is to create the strategy, ideas and executions that set our brand apart as a world-leader.
Our firm’s projects are as diverse and impactful as they come, from tackling the climate crisis, to innovating new technology products. In 368, our role is to help share these incredible stories, bringing them to life via integrated solutions that are as creatively effective as our clients are diverse.
Our Northern hub
Our ambition is for in-house to rival traditional agencies by blending creativity with innate knowledge of our brand, our clients and our business.
In order to achieve this, 368 is evolving. As we further invest in our creative, digital and client service capabilities, we need the brightest, most dynamic and ambitious creative talent available to join us.
That’s why we have identified the North of England, specifically Leeds, as the location to base our new creative hub. An already thriving eco-system of creativity, we believe that Leeds is the place which perfectly matches our ambition to create an award-winning, market-leading centre of excellence.
368 is Deloitte’s internal creative agency, providing a range of marketing services including strategy, creative, production, and channel activation.
In our 2nd year as an agency, we are entering an exciting phase of building out our strategic and creative offering to develop industry changing marketing and award-winning creative.
This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of the agency as we shift from delivery partner to strategic partner.
We are looking for a Search Strategist to join our Marketing Intelligence team.
This role will serve as the search specialist for the agency, advising across a variety of campaigns and will act as an advocate and catalyst for search within the organization.
• Provide organization with the understanding of the opportunities presented by organic and paid search by supporting the education of marketing colleagues across the business and keeping abreast of the latest advancements and trends within the industry
• Create search campaign strategies for our internal marketing clients to deliver against business and organisational objectives.
• Advise on marketing opportunities, basic keyword recommendations & competitive research
• Support brand campaigns / advertising campaigns through the development of SEO and paid campaign strategies, develop specific KPIs, and budget allocation
• Work with external vendors to support the delivery and measurement of campaigns. Manage external agencies to deliver gap analysis, detailed keyword /content recommendations, competitive keyword analysis, and off-page optimization recommendations
• Work with internal teams such as website, social and creative to ensure keyword recommendations and page optimisation recommendations are implemented
• Support our website team in identifying and resolving performance issues
• Identify SEO best practice such as metatags, redirects, site maps, backlinks and work with website team and developers to implement
• Support the use of search as an input to analytics and insights reports, using search as a way to influence our business strategies. Work with analysts to pull appropriate data and metrics to support the auditing and strategy development process
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: Northern England, Leeds
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a Full Time basis.
“Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate”
• A proactive and progressive mindset
• A strong understanding and experience in implementing B2B organic and paid search strategies
• Experience managing both internal clients and external vendors
• Experience using SEO tools such as SEMrush
• Experience presenting to large groups for training, strategy development, and analysis
• Experience of digital marketing, either within an agency or directly for a brand
• Experience working in a matrixed organizational structure with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
• Ability to prioritise time and make judgements on when to engage an external vendor for support
• Ability to critique SOWs and external search agency deliverables to ensure maximum value
• Proven track record of delivering improvements in SEO
• An understanding of international SEO domain strategy
Skills and Capabilities
• Substantial experience working in SEO & PPC, preferably in a corporate or B2B environment
• Excellent communication skills
• A good understanding of the interplay with wider digital marketing disciplines, including digital analytics, marketing campaign strategy, advertising campaigns, social, and UX, and content creation / though leadership development
• Understanding of how SEO and PPC work together
• Basic understanding of PPC, ideally AdWords certificated
• Experience in content SEO strategy and optimisation of content for search
• Good experience with tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, amongst others
• Experience in using Web Analytics to drive insight and identify key opportunities for improvement
• Someone who can prioritise, set goals and adapt to a workflow that can change direction quickly
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too.
Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm.
The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
• We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
• We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL, SLICSS, BAMKTG, LOCLEE