Walker and Sloan Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: SEO Content Editor
Employer: Walker and Sloan Ltd
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: ba8c1c4e-e200-4aef-a3c5-90bda29122e4
Walker and Sloan are working with a Global Marketing Agency who are keen to bring on board an SEO Content Editor to the team on a full time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to research, brief and create high-quality SEO content for client websites. We are the worlds most awarded B2B agency and are currently agency of the year both in the UK and the US.
Manage written content production for a range of national and international clients
- Take and refine briefs from clients/internal teams
- Define and adhere to content production workflows specific to the client
- Deliver work on time and to budget, promptly escalating to Studio Manager and/or internal teams if this is not possible
Work with clients and internal teams to plan and deliver SEO content
- Identify and recommend opportunities for organic search content
- Outline and/or produce high-quality long-form written content that meets the needs of its audience/s
- Commission creative assets from internal resources to support content, as appropriate
Ensure we deliver consistently high-quality written content
- Ensure all work is reviewed by a senior team member prior to delivery
- Continually improve your editorial skills – accept and apply constructive feedback
- Ensure content is appropriately formatted and professionally presented
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good understanding of SEO content best practices
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of design and UX principles
- Experience delivering high-quality, written content
- Experience writing content optimised for search
- Experience using SEO tools (e.g. ahrefs, SEMrush, GSC) and/or analysing keyword research
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident to manage own workflow
- Enjoys working collaboratively
- Both analytical and creative
- Curious – passion for learning and development
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Global career development opportunities
- Hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days in our Norwich office.
- Opportunities to make a difference and get involved with our working groups focusing on areas such as wellbeing and ESG / Sustainability
- To work with the best and most exciting clients
- To work on global accounts in the most challenging sectors
- To work with the best brains and creative talent in the industry
- To learn and develop with access to industry specific training, including our in-house training modules.
- To work on innovative and ground-breaking marketing solutions
- To join a team of hard-working specialists who like to have fun along the way!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this SEO Content Editor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this SEO Content Editor job vacancy in Norfolk with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this SEO Content Editor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.