Metropolitan Thames Valley
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Senior Windows Server Engineer
Employer: Metropolitan Thames Valley
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220578104
Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing has a vision that ?everyone has a home and the opportunity to live well?; that means working with partners to create sustainable and vibrant neighbourhoods where our customers want to live. With 57,000 homes and more than 120,000 residents and customers we have a real opportunity to make that vision a reality. Our people care, dare and collaborate to ensure we achieve this People Powered Living.
This is a full-time permanent role, with hybrid working (at least two days in the office). You will be based at our office in Farringdon, London and will be required to travel to our office in Twickenham on Tuesday’s for weekly team meetings.
We are recruiting for a Senior Windows Server Engineer to join the busy and dynamic Infrastructure Architecture Team. You will be joining at an interesting time in the growing team where you will be afforded the opportunity to make your mark on the Microsoft Active Directory and Server estate and ongoing transformation.
You will lead on Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server infrastructure operations and service delivery. Work with the Architecture Team as technical lead specialist on Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server related projects, operations and service delivery. Contribute to Active Directory and Windows Server estate related change management, continuous improvement and governance processes.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven track record in a similar role supporting and maintaining Microsoft AD and Server environments with 300+ server VM?s.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory infrastructure design, delivery, management
- Strong Azure Active Directory management and administration
- Expert knowledge in Group Policy management and administration
- Windows Server 2012,2016, 2019 and SQL server administration
- Strong custom PowerShell scripting and automation
- Microsoft 365 services and Endpoint Manager
- VMware VCP-DCV 2022/2023 certification, with extensive virtualised infrastructure administration and networking experience
- Digital certificates and certificate management
- Ability to create and maintain technical and design documents
- Change management processes
- Project management and delivery
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, and Azure certifications
- Working in ITIL environments, preferably using ServiceNow
- To meet our commitment to providing safe, high-quality services to our customers we will complete a basic background check with the Disclosure and Barring service once an offer of employment is made.
- Interview dates: 23rd & 24th of November
- Please see attached job description and recruitment notes available for direct applicants.
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What?s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ?Beliefs day? once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit ? interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ?Serving people better every day? to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other?s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Windows Server Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Windows Server Engineer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Windows Server Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.