Overview: Senior Vice President, Marketing & Demand Generation job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Senior Vice President of Marketing and Demand Generation (Europe) will be responsible and accountable for the marketing strategy, plan and execution across the European region. Reporting to the global Chief Marketing & Demand Generation Officer, you will be responsible for building our brand and driving all demand generation activities to accelerate pipeline and market share. You will be accountable for leading a high-performance marketing team that serves as a strategic partner to the European executive leadership and sales teams to achieve business growth.
From digital marketing and digital events, to highly targeted ABM programs and tele-qualification, this role is a highly accountable role that requires strong strategic direction, as well as focused execution. Across a diversity of 15 countries in Europe, the senior marketing leader for Europe will develop focused business development programs per territory together with the country marketing teams to drive demand. The role is responsible for developing and managing executive relationships at both a global and regional level to deliver on business objectives. This is a hugely diverse and challenging role; perfect for an experienced leader to drive the next level of regional growth.
Working at NTT
This critical SVP role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Sets the marketing strategy/direction for the entire European region with focused pipeline targets and marketing plans for key territories.
- Lead in the development, planning, and team execution of a regional marketing strategy, identifying target growth accounts and opportunities for competitive differentiation.
- Successfully activate global marketing brand programs in region and global marketing demand generation campaigns, suited to the European markets.
- Partner with the sales directors and business leadership to design and execute marketing initiatives supportive of the sales strategy.
- Review brand portfolio, product strategies, and positioning to anticipate and plan growth high profitability services.
- Drive high levels of performance and accountability across the marketing team with clear targets for pipeline growth.
- Lead on establishing highly targeted ABM programs in the region to drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities in our client base.
- Lead and empower the marketing team to execute compelling campaigns and initiatives direct to market, as well as joint programs with strategic vendors and alliances.
- Provide strategic guidance of potential partner relationships for products and services and GTM.
- Lead and oversee the creation of local market messaging and differentiation, whilst activating global positioning content.
- Leverage analytics to define, analyse and measure clear return on marketing investment. Drive performance improvement initiatives from the top of the funnel to lead qualification.
- Coach and mentor a team/direct reports by sharing best practices and ensuring you nurture a high-performance culture.
- Play an active leadership role in the global senior marketing leadership team, inputting into our global strategy.
- Initiate and shape innovative ideas and new concepts to increase market share.
- Interact with client executives across client advisory board events.
- Interact with senior leads at a holdings company level.
- Create new value streams, for example taking a new service line to market such as managed cloud services.
- Support the business on long-term growth plans and strategies.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required
- Significant years of Marketing experience, with a specific focus in managing teams and building high-performing marketing organizations.
- Proven experience of working within a large global organization.
- Significant experience in marketing leadership in the IT industry.
- Experience in the European region.
- Proven expertise in driving and delivering a clear return on investment and impact to the business.
- Proven demand generation experience.
- Excellent record of success in developing, implementing, and measuring marketing strategy and plans.
- A bachelor s degree or equivalent in business or related field required.
- MBA would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to persuade others, build consensus, and influence
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills across multiple levels and stakeholders.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, senior executives, and staff
- Manages stress and/or fast-paced environments effectively
- Superior management and leadership skills
- Our business language is English so fluency is required in that language, additional language would be beneficial though not essential
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment.We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Vice President, Marketing & Demand Generation job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Vice President, Marketing & Demand Generation job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Vice President, Marketing & Demand Generation job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.