Overview: Senior UX RESEARCHER job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: SIMPLY COMMERCE RECRUITMENT LTD
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
A Senior UX RESEARCHER is needed for a fast-growing global technology digital agency which is kicking off a huge project for an UK based client to build a robust and scalable mobile app.
This contract is:
– 6 months (likely to extend based on performance)
– Outside IR35
– Hybrid model: based in central London, will require working onsite 2 days per week.
– Start date ASAP
– Rate: £400 – 450/d
~ This is not a UX Designer or Graphic Designer position.
~ Candidates must be London based and able/willing to go to the office twice a week.
~ Minimum experience: 5 years
Please, only apply if you meet the requirements.
As Senior Mobile UX Researcher, you will work with product owners, stakeholders and other cross-functional teams to create solutions that meet both customer and business needs and enhance the client’s mobile user experience. You will ensure a strong, consistent UX, and be the ever-present voice of the user.
You are an analytical, thoughtful, and creative designer who is able to map various user journeys, address pain points, anticipate potential problems and provide solutions. You are always thinking ahead, considering both best and worst-case scenarios throughout the product life cycle. Ultimately, you will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand business processes, product specifications, software architecture, and user psychology/behaviour.
- Ability to collaborate with visual/UI designers, strategists, managers, and engineers
- Create personas based on user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop user flows, wireframes, and prototypes based on business requirements
- Select design system, component library and create IA style guide.
- Communicate design ideas & prototypes early in (and throughout) the process to engineers to establish what is, is not, and what may be possible to build.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Requirements and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in design, HCI, interaction design, or related field. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments.
- Strong portfolio highlighting your direct contributions, including examples of mobile/app design; ability to speak through your thought process, challenges, successes, and learnings
- Background in project management and user research.
- Strong foundation in interaction design, information architecture, and usability best practices
- Proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, Invision or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Figma, Sketch, HTML, CSS and other web technologies is a plus.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in E-commerce or food service industries a plus
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior UX RESEARCHER job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior UX RESEARCHER job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior UX RESEARCHER job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.