Overview: Senior Technology Consultant job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Salary: Plus 3% flex, 4x Life Assurance
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you a Consultant who is an expert at providing Cloud Advisory Services?
The ADS Consulting practice is growing significantly and at pace this year, and we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Technology Consulting Team!
This is a tight knit team, with empowering management, exposure to leading edge technologies and a variety of projects – why wouldn’t you want to join us?
ADS consulting currently provides Business & Transformation; and Technology Consulting services directly to clients and in support of wider Sopra Steria business. We have an excellent track record in helping our clients exploit technology, and we are excited by the possibilities to develop this further. As a result, we wish to widen the scope of our Technology consulting services.
Our focus areas are mostly likely to include applications, cloud and infrastructure transformation as well as emerging technologies such as RPA or AI so you will need appropriate expertise and experience in some of these areas.
What you’ll be doing:
* Acting as a technology SME in consulting assignments bridging the divide between the technical and business and helping clients imagine new possibilities
* You will have your own technology expertise, but additionally will interface with deeper specialists to identify and develop opportunities for how technology can improve client outcomes
* You’ll contribute towards shaping, building and the delivery of successful outcomes for our clients whilst providing high-value, sustainable business for Sopra Steria
* You’ll successfully deliver tasks in line with the agreed scope, timeframe and budget to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction
* You’ll identify, nurture and develop client relationships and proactively look to support the development of follow on work with clients to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and additional revenue
* Your innovative thinking will drive the development and contribution of our consulting capability
* As a trusted Senior Consultant, you will be viewed as a member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks, events and social media
* Live the consulting-led culture by embracing innovative, highly disruptive technologies that support new ways of working in a digital world.
What you’ll bring:
* Track record of delivering digital and technology advisory services and transformation consulting in a recognised consulting business working with aerospace / defence clients or in the wider government or public sector.
* Knowledge in a selection of key underpinning disciplines and technologies, supporting digital, applications, transformational technologies such as RPA and AI and/or cloud & infrastructure transformation
* Ability to clearly articulate the opportunities provided by use of technology, the architectural and business implications and be able to develop roadmaps for exploitation and change.
* Ability to describe ‘as-is’ and to-be digital solutions in easy to understand manner.
* Experience of defining ‘Return on Investment’ and of creating compelling business cases for technology.
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Location: Flexible with travel
Clearance level: SC
Internal Recruiter: Katie
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about us?
Our Aerospace, Defence and Security business designs, develops and deploys digital solutions that bring clients enduring business value across the UK’s Public and Private sectors. We foster a culture in which employees feel valued and supported, delivering exceptional rates of customer satisfaction in the UK’s most complex safety- and security-critical markets
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Technology Consultant job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Technology Consultant job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Technology Consultant job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.