Overview: Senior Sustainability Consultant – BREEAM (Flexible Location) job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Lewis Davey
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Lewis Davey is looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant – BREEAM to join the world’s leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions.
You will be joining their Sustainability Advisory Team and help with embedding sustainability within a variety of projects across different industries.
The team offers an array of services to our clients from strategic support and management systems through to carbon footprinting, carbon management, carbon accounting, renewable technologies, and energy transition advice.
This role is flexible in terms of location. We are happy to hear from candidates from across England and Wales.
- Registered BREEAM assessor with experience in delivering BREEAM projects.
- Analytical, numerical, and data skills including MS Excel.
- Strong writing skills and an ability to prepare reports.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience in delivering project Assessments and general project management capabilities.
- Experience in producing Sustainability Strategies / statements and Policies.
- Experience in Environmental /Sustainability Gap Analysis.
- Experience in using Tracker Plus.
- Chartered Status.
- Experience in business development activities.
- Experience in managing complex projects and programmes.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Sustainability Consultant – BREEAM (Flexible Location) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Sustainability Consultant – BREEAM (Flexible Location) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Sustainability Consultant – BREEAM (Flexible Location) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.