Overview: Senior Sales Consultant – Travel job vacancy in England recruiting now
Location: England, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
- Senior Sales Consultant – UK Travel
- Salary up to £28K plus competitive uncapped commission structure
- London – Hackney
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager with experience of working in the UK hotel / travel industry. Crucial to the role is knowledge of the travel industry – trends, rates, contacts etc., and a proven track record of success in a sales environment.
The role is outbound, B2B telesales working to monthly targets bringing new merchants to our growing platform. Successful applicants will be self-starting and resilient. The commission structure is uncapped.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of bringing them onto our platform at strong commercials
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher’s growing customer base
- Continually establishing new client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
We’re looking for:
- Excellent, demonstrable experience (3+ years) of working within a varied sales roles, including outbound new business development
- Strong knowledge of UK travel trends is vital, particularly those relevant to Wowcher’s customer demographic
- Brilliant objection handling skills, with the ability to anticipate queries and objections
- Ability to negotiate costs and calculate percentages
- Ability to build great customer relationships across a wide range of stake-holders; including independent merchants, tour operators, agencies and travel related professional bodies
- Resilient, target driven individual not shy of hard work!
In return, we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- Uncapped Commission Structures.
- Clear Progression Pathways.
- Lively Office Culture
- Monthly Sales Incentives
- Cycle Scheme
- Office Perks Include provided Breakfast, Sport Leagues, Out Of Office Activities & ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
We are a “deal a day” site. We get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. We make the luxurious things in life affordable as we look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that’s hard to beat!
What are you waiting for?! #checkwowcherfirst
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Sales Consultant – Travel job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Sales Consultant – Travel job vacancy in England with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Sales Consultant – Travel job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.