Overview: Senior Sales Consultant – Bristol job vacancy in Bristol recruiting now
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
- Senior Sales Consultant
- Salary up to £30K plus competitive uncapped commission structure
WHERE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR A GREAT NIGHT OUT?
ARE YOU ALWAYS THE GO-TO FRIEND FOR KNOWING ABOUT THE BEST PLACES TO EAT, DRINK, PARTY AND STAY? IF SO, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
Seriously, no catch!… we are looking for commercially minded, awesome people to join our team and get paid for talking to bars, hotels and restaurants. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!
This role would suit someone with one to two years’ experience in sales. As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and our growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
We’re looking for:
- A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Personality is key for this role!
The values we live and breathe:
- Open and Honest
In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays plus the chance to buy an additional 5 days per year.
- Up to £30,000 base salary DOE and uncapped commission structure.
- Lively modern office
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on well know high street stores
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! #checkwowcherfirst
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Sales Consultant – Bristol job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Sales Consultant – Bristol job vacancy in Bristol with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Sales Consultant – Bristol job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.