ICDS (UK) Ltd
Overview: Senior Quantity Surveyor (developer) job vacancy in Dublin recruiting now
Employer: ICDS (UK) Ltd
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work within their team, taking responsibility for a large housing site in North County Dublin. The ideal candidate will have broad construction and property skills, be a self-starter, show enthusiasm and motivation with excellent communication and administration skills.
Management and appointment of subcontractors.
Performing site inspections.
- Financial management of project
- Measurement of building elements & preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender reporting and recommendations.
- Mentoring the other Surveyors in the team
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and agreeing and arranging payments
- Undertaking monthly and final valuations for works complete
- Recording, reporting and management of projects risks, variations and cost overruns.
Liaising and negotiating with various Councils in relation to development sites, estate bonds and taking in charge works.
Manage correspondence, contractual and otherwise.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years residential construction experience.
- Professional approach to clients / stakeholders.
- Experience of managing building contracts.
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor (developer) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Quantity Surveyor (developer) job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Quantity Surveyor (developer) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.