ICDS (UK) Ltd
Overview: Senior Project Planner job vacancy in Dublin recruiting now
Employer: ICDS (UK) Ltd
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
You will be responsible for providing full, effective, and timely support to the project teams including programming and planning updates.
- You will be assisting with developing construction programmes of work.
- Working and assisting with developing programmes for pre-construction and all project phases
- Responsible for updating and tracking in construction project programmes.
- Conducting site visits to look at progress and drawings as required.
- Reviewing contractor schedules for risk analysis
- You will be producing programmes, reports and progress updates in conjunction with the Project and Contract Managers
- Providing accurate programme position information to the Program Manager
- Other ad hoc duties that the Company may require from time to time.
Ideally have residential or commercial construction experience with Project Control, Scheduling and Construction Programming skills coupled with a third level qualification from an engineering or related discipline with at least 5 years construction planning experience, reporting to the Program Manager.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Project Planner job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Project Planner job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Project Planner job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.