Universal Business Team
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Employer: Universal Business Team
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220200271
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a well-established, family-run SME based in Aldridge.
An established, successful and growing family-run business are seeking a Head of Projects, ideally with experience of the heritage buildings / departments / councils sector to join their team. The successful candidate will be leading a team of x3 project managers (and growing), responsible for the successful conclusion of the projects by providing leadership, strategically managing risk, monitoring finances and making sure that each phase of the project starts and ends on schedule.
The unique aspect of the works are that they are all high-end building projects on listed buildings, stately homes or luxury properties. Therefore, outstanding attention to detail, communication and customer care skills are a pre-requisite for the role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial and managerial leadership for successful implementation of projects.
- Oversees all project implementation related to project management
- Selects and manages the training of project teams
- Ensures projects deliver specified results and meet quality expectations.
- Creates and manages project budgets.
- Regularly updates clients, stakeholders and executives with reports on the progress and performance of projects.
- Guides individual project managers across a portfolio of projects.
- Develop a timeline that captures milestones for projects
- Track planned effort against actual effort and make changes as needed
- Project management certification preferred
- Understanding of forecasts and figures
- Experience in a leadership position
- Experience managing, designing, implementing and evaluating multiple projects
- Technical proficiency with industry software and project management software
- Demonstrated interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Strong oral and written skills
- Experience within heritage buildings / departments / councils is preferred but not essential
Hours: Mon Friday 7.30am 4.30pm office based mainly
- Salary £70,000 – £80,000 per annum (negotiable)
- Car / Car allowance
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Project Manager job vacancy in West Midlands with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.