Overview: Senior Project Manager job vacancy in Hampshire recruiting now
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
We have an exciing opportunity for a Senior Project Manager, with a background in delivering finance transformation initiatives, to join a newly established and fast growing financial services company.
You will be working from within the Technology & Projects team; working across several business units; leading and managing business change projects underpinned by Information Technology. This role makes a significant contribution to the business strategy and requires skill and tenacity in the areas of business change, IT technology procurement, negotiation, multi-disciplinary and external resource management.
Skills and Experience
* Experience working with Finance teams to manage and deliver company wide Finance Transformation programmes
* A proven track record delivering large transformation programmes using different methodologies including Agile and Waterfall, with emphasis on Agile.
* Strong Execution Excellence and ability to navigate through complex problems with an eye for detail
* MUST have a recognised Project Management qualification (Prince2, Agile, APM etc) or solid experience in Project Management.
* In-depth knowledge of Finance systems and processes e.g., General Ledger, Reconciliation Systems, Financial models, and Statutory Reporting
* Experience in partnering with design teams, technical teams, test teams and business owners to identify solutions and resolutions to problems.
* Definition and evaluation of bid work, supporting business case evaluation and inputting into RFPs.
* In depth understanding of delivery methodologies for example, but not limited to Scrum, Waterfall, Agile.
* Good problem-solving skills and ability to deliver High standards in terms of Requirement analysis, attention to detail, time, cost and quality
* Be capable of Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures
* Experience of leading several separate projects involving business change.
* Evidence of leading business change as a project manager with a mixture of external vendor provision, business stakeholder management and process
* Experience in a commercial business including implementing new processes and technologies to produce lasting competitive advantage
* Payments knowledge i.e. understanding of payments systems, the schemes they run and practical back-offices and front-end (digital) implementations (BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, Direct Debits, Cards, Faster Payments or SWIFT)
* Be capable of managing a complex workload, potentially across their own agenda and others’, of multi-disciplinary deliverables
If you would like to discuss this role further and view the full job specification please submit your cv for consideration.
Required IT operate as a recruitment agency and employment business
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Project Manager job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.