Overview: Senior Partnerships Manager job vacancy in Sussex recruiting now
Employer: William Reed
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are William Reed.
We are the leading expert in the global Food & Drink industry.
From manufacturing through to retail and hospitality – we provide the inspiration, insight and connections to power our customers success.
Due to the expansion of our 50 Best Restaurants team, we have created a new position for a senior partnerships sales professional: a proactive, brand-focused candidate to join a close-knit team and contribute to the ongoing success of the 50 Best family of brands.
The 50 Best Restaurants portfolio is a global celebration of great chefs, great restaurants, and gastronomy. Each year, and across every continent, we create, connect, and celebrate the global community through the shared passion of gastronomy. We communicate via our events programmes, digital channels, and global communications & marketing campaigns.
Now in its 20th year, the brand is recognised around the world as the most credible indicator of the best places to eat on Earth. It stimulates fervent debate and sometimes controversy, but the excitement it generates amongst those who aspire to make the list, and the massive interest it brings to the restaurant industry in general, has seen it grow into three eagerly anticipated, internationally influential events. These are The World s 50 Best, Asia s 50 Best, Middle East & North Africa 50 Best and Latin America s 50 Best Restaurants.
As a member of the commercial team, you will focus on the expansion of, as well as the retention of our extensive global portfolio of brands. The role will be supporting the Director of Partnerships by ensuring targets, objectives, and expectations of the group are met.
It is a full-time role (5-day) with 2-days based in the office, and the successful candidate will be in regular contact with partners over the telephone and Teams. You will be experienced in dealing with commercial contracts, problem-solving and helping clients to plan their events activations and digital campaigns. Working alongside the account managing department you will also have excellent attention to detail and a good knowledge of sponsorship marketing.
- Proactively engage with global brands with a view to selling partnerships and branded content propositions for the 50 Best events and the 50 Best content platforms.
- Work to deliver 50 Best global sales, achieving both individual and team targets.
- Develop an ongoing pipeline of new partners for the events.
- Build relationships with senior exec and VP level marketers, globally, to fully understand the brand s decision making.
- Be a proactive, responsive, and strategic thinker in terms of resources.
- Be able to articulate the 50 Best events and brand position within the hospitality market, as well as working with potential and current partners. You will be comfortable with a consultative selling strategy focussed on understanding how 50 Best can help achieve and solve clients business challenges and objectives.
- Work with the relevant internal teams, including marketing, operations and creative editorial to achieve optimal solutions for partners and 50 Best.
- Negotiate and finalise annual and multi-year deals
- Developing metrics to measure ROI, KPIs and AVEs from partnerships.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results to the director of partnerships on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with senior management and other teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partnerships.
- Attendance to the events and international travel will be required.
This role would suit an ambitious senior partnerships manager, keen to progress in the field of international, high-profile food & beverage events, and specialise in global, multi-year partnerships.
- Ideally 8 years in commercial sponsorships roles.
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of meaningful scale (£100k+ investments).
- Proven ability to find & convert deals with tenacity and dedication focusing on delivering results.
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, as well as being goal orientated, assertive and a problem solver.
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker and passion for luxury, hospitality and premium food and beverage brands.
- Confident, cross-cultural communication and networking aptitudes.
- Familiarity with legal contracts, and CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be beneficial.
- Foreign language skills (particularly verbal & written Spanish, French and/or Italian) will be highly beneficial.
- Strong network of relevant global brands/agency contacts would be highly beneficial.
- Exceptional written and verbal sales skills.
- Digital proficiency with demonstrable skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative minded, pro-active and brand focused.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel internationally.
Why work for us
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
Company Benefits Include
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Opportunity to participate in the Company s Agile Working Policy
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Partnerships Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Partnerships Manager job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Partnerships Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.