Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 1224184
Wood Digital Consulting (DC) is currently recruiting a Senior Network Engineer with significant experience in Automation and Control Network design and implementation to support our UK projects.
This is a hybrid role which can be based anywhere in the UK, mobility and travel to customer sites and face to face meetings with colleagues will be expected as required.
Applicants must be able to pass HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check.
Join a culture of innovation, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to seek the best solutions for our clients.
The Senior Network Engineer will support the implementation of projects in line with company objectives including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance.
- Provides expertise in Network Design, implementation, and testing for networks to support Integrated Automation and Control Systems Solutions
- Responsible for identifying / defining the required network to support the Automation and Controls requirement / solutions for the client
- Implement the defined Network solutions
- Support the Lead Engineer in accomplishing project objectives
- Apply integration concepts to a wide variety of systems and across multiple vendor platforms
- Engineer technical aspects of automation project network design and / or implementation for assigned activities
- Implements the configuration, database and / or programming activities for assigned activities
- Prepares network design and test documentation
- Resolves specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes, and standards
- Minimum BSc Degree or equivalent demonstratable experience
- Significant experience and competency in Control System Network Design Engineering
- Good understanding of IEC62443 Industrial Cyber Security
- Good general knowledge of each Automation and Control engineering discipline
- Experienced in writing Network specifications
- Detailed experience with multiple system implementation project and / or control system platform
- Experience of VMWare virtualization environment advantageous
- Experience of Networks containing Rockwell and Schneider PLC / SCADA systems is advantageous
- Knowledge of modern automation and control applications, tools, methodologies, or equal training / experience
- Experience of OT Intrusion Detection Systems is advantageous
- Good working knowledge of current industry specific technology and the application of current engineering software / tools and trend
- Inquisitive, well organized and have a keen eye for detail
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Network Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Network Engineer job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Network Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.