Overview: Senior Medical Copywriter job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: X4 Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Title: Senior Medical Copywriter (Medical Communications)
A highly successful, award-winning, global medical communications agency are looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their collaborative team! This agency offer their employees great travel opportunities to locations including France and Italy! With a huge onus on human connection, this agency are more than happy to consider part-time, remote, flexible and hybrid set ups. They work across a range of therapy areas including immunology, dermatology, oncology and respiratory.
Senior Medical Copywriter Role
This exciting opportunity will enable you, as a Senior Medical Copywriter to develop and flourish in the role, giving you the chance to experiment and try out new things. Your contributions will be highly valued and will involve:
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic areas, clients and competitor products.
- Write high quality content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types.
- Become an active partner to the creative team.
- Contribute scientific content to new business opportunities, and participate in pitch presentations.
- Provide guidance/mentorship and internal peer review, as appropriate.
- Lead fact-checking and preparation of marked-up reference packs, and support the project management team.
- Follow internal and client-driven processes and procedures to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines.
Senior Medical Copywriter Essential Experience
- A life sciences MSc, PhD (also consider a life science BSc)
- Relevant Healthcare agency writing experience (at least 4-5 years)
- Proven track record of delivering excellence across medical communications
- Experience delivering events for pharmaceutical clients including faculty liaison and content development
- Interest in digital engagement and the use of technology to augment the scientific story
- Ability to communicate with clients and healthcare professionals with confidence.
- Passion for writing with strong command of English language
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Details of research and work at previous agency
In return you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your creative capabilities in a supportive, committed environment!
If this Senior Medical Copywriter role is of interest to you please apply directly, or message me on LinkedIn – Francesca Labbadia, Medical Writing Specialist.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Medical Copywriter job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Medical Copywriter job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Medical Copywriter job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.