Overview: Senior Media Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Media Analyst
£35,000 – £43,000 + Excellent Benefits
Technology is transforming the media landscape at an unprecedented pace. In the right hands, change can be a force for good. Our client is the market s fastest growing global media management company, they leverage these changes to help clients drive higher media value from their advertising investment.
Due to continued growth a need has arisen to hire a media professional with experience in data analysis and a keen eye for detail.
Your main work will involve media performance analysis for their clients, identifying razor-sharp insights into the effectiveness and efficiency of their marketing strategies, and how to optimise them into the future. The ultimate objective is to help advertisers make smarter choices and increase their return on investment, so they can drive higher media value.
Much of our client s work comprises reporting on their clients media investments.
As Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring that all parts of the project behind a report, from data management to standardised and creative analysis, and the presentation of findings to clients, are carried out efficiently and effectively.
The client benefit and understanding is always front and centre. This role is therefore a challenging, rewarding mix of deep data analytics, presenting to clients, client relations and international collaboration.
• Analysis of clients media performance data using our client s pioneering proprietary technology
• Interpretation and interrogation of client s media performance
• Presentation of analysis of reports to clients
• Development of relationships with media agencies
Profile of Candidate:
• Experience working in the media industry, for example with a media agency, research and measurement agency or media owner
• Highly numerate and analytical, with a keen eye for detail
o Knowledge of media auditing, candidates from investment teams at media agencies, or from other auditors is key
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint are vital)
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in explaining complex insights in a clear, concise way
• The ability to communicate and work clearly and confidently in English
• A genuine interest in the new media landscape and marketing
• A degree in economics, media and marketing, mathematics, statistics or similar
Salary & Benefits
– Flexible working: home office equipment provided
– Mobile phone bill paid –
-5% employer pension contribution
– 25 days holiday per annum
– Opportunities to travel
– Friendly, vibrant team
– Dynamic central London office with corporate community benefits, personal development plans.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Media Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Media Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Media Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.