Overview: Senior Marketing Manager job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a not-for-profit organisation, which means that every penny spent with us is invested back into improving facilities and services for our members. We love camping, caravanning and motorhoming and we want to display that passion to our customers, whether they are seasoned campers or are trying it out for the first time.
We now have an opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Marketing Manager to join our established head office team on a 7 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be looking after the marketing for our 120 + campsites and coordinating our brand campaigns across a range of products, collateral and media.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Co-ordinate all of the marketing for our ‘Sites’ business unit including 106 regulation campsites, Camping in The Forest, Readycamp, Holiday Homes and Franchises.
* Develop and deliver marketing plans for each product in line with commercial and operational objectives
* Managing a team of marketing executives
* To play a key role in co-ordinating the activity of the wider Marketing & Campaigns team when producing campaign activity.
* Ensuring messaging is joined up and consistent.
* Point of contact for consolidation of feedback for campaign messaging and creative, helping reach consensus decisions.
* Overarching view and sign off of budget lines and media schedule that falls into Campaign activity.
* Ensuring campaign activity is being tracked and accurately reported on with the project/media owner.
* Leading on future campaign activity generation and development.
We’re looking for the following skills and experience:
* Ability to take a ‘big picture’ approach to the Marketing and Campaign strategy
* Proven, multi-disciplinary experience in a Marketing Manager role
* Understand key metrics that influence marketing and business decisions
* Experience of Managing a team including objective setting, reviews and PDPs
* An expert relationship builder with a proactive approach
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send in your CV together with a covering letter and salary expectation to Barny Barker (Recruitment Manager)
Due to the high volume of applications normally received unfortunately it is not possible for the Club to communicate back with each applicant so please note that if you do not hear from the Club within 2 weeks of sending your application you should assume that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. Candidates selected for interview will normally be contacted by telephone and email
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Marketing Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Marketing Manager job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Marketing Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.