Overview: Senior Manager, Market Data Business Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Join the Macquarie Market Data team responsible for the end-to-end procurement and management of Market Data across Macquarie.
Based in London, you will be part of our fast pace global Market Data team of which the Business Analysts are the supplier managers for all market data services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing of Market Data with knowledge of market data purchasing practices and processes
- Negotiate medium to high value contracts across various products
- Execute contract renewals and new contracts
- Ensure business adherence to license terms and governance oversight
- Meeting Internal stakeholder demand on Market Data
- External supplier management
- Provide analysis and guidance on Market Data
- Present analysis and cost proposals to business leads for their buy in
- Strong market data analysis 5years + experience and knowledge of wide range of market data Suppliers
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work with various business groups
- Good understanding of commercial terms and conditions, restrictions and licensing policies of the major market data Suppliers
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal for discussions and communication at all levels
- Comfortable with presenting achievements and analysis to any audience
- Ability to renew contracts in a timely manner to avoid service disruptions
- Highly self-motivated to drive and own initiatives from start to finish with excellent people skills
- Detail orientated – ability to review a contract in the context of the actual requirements
- Sound knowledge of general legal terms/clauses
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Commercial – Advanced knowledge in key commercial terms used in Market Data contracts
- Negotiation – advanced techniques
- Relationship Management – Understanding our stakeholder s Relationship Management requirements
- Understands main MDS platform – FITS knowledge
- Understanding of key vendor products and services
- Manage Global and across division licensing/ contracts
- Understanding of various business lines i.e. Sellside and Buyside
- Identify areas of improvements and drive cost saving initiatives
- Complexities of system dependencies and appropriate licensing associated with servicing various business areas
- Ensure database integrity for all contracts / renewal costs and tracking accuracy
- Follow operational guides and adhere to Supplier risk management procedures
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record/ experience of strong business analysis skills, and the ability to interpret and define business requirements. You will have strong analytical and reporting skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills to form strong internal relationships. Close attention to detail, ability to manage work load and cope under pressure, coupled with a good understanding of financial market operations across front, middle and back office is essential.
You must have investment banking product knowledge span across Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Commodities, Funds and Indices.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move apply now!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you’ll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Manager, Market Data Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Manager, Market Data Business Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Manager, Market Data Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.