To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Employer: Tria Recruitment
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: b9a30568-a436-4490-b485-dcfb6f1cee84
Senior Information Security AnalystBristol Hybrid, £50-£60k, 10% Bonus and Private HealthcareA friendly, progressive legal firm are recruiting for their next Senior Information Security Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage and mentor a small team, make significant contributions to the development of their information security setup, and progress your own InfoSec skillset.What’s in it for me with this Senior Information Security Analyst role?
- A genuinely progressive, friendly and positive working environment
- Reporting to a manager with a passion for mentoring and professional development, who prioritises flexible working and work/life balance
- Opportunity to mentor and manage a small and ambitious team
- Shape the future of the InfoSec department, the ISMS, and more
- 10% bonus, private healthcare, and a wider strong corporate benefits package
What’s involved day-to-day in this Senior Information Security Analyst role?
- 30-40% management, 60-70% hands-on supporting of Information Security policy, assessment, audit, controls, and risk
- Supporting the business on ISO270001 accreditation (2013 achieved, implementing 2022)
- Drive delivery of Cyber Essentials + certification, and a refresh of the ISMS
- Contribute to strategy and long-term direction of Information Security within the business
- Liaise with a separate SOC team to ensure a coherent response to threats
The firm are going through a lot of exciting change, and this is a chance for somebody to take a step up in their career and really contribute to maturing an Information Security department.This Senior Information Security Analyst role will be working from Bristol on a hybrid basis- circa once per week. We apologise that sponsorship cannot be offered at this time.We are actively encouraging applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds, or who have flexible working needs. If you have flexible working needs (e.g. parent returning to work, other family or health commitments) please apply, and we can discuss how we can support this.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Information Security Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Information Security Analyst job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Information Security Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.