Bibby Financial Services
Overview: Senior Information Security Analyst job vacancy in Oxfordshire recruiting now
Employer: Bibby Financial Services
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Talk to us about flexible working.
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a reliable and motivated Senior Information Security Analyst – Governance, Risk, Compliance to join us on a full time, permanent basis. This is a flexible role, working from home and in the office based in Banbury 2 or 3 days per week. In return, we offer a salary of £65K + Car/Car Allowance + benefits.
We’ve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 12,000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.
We’re in the business of relationships. We know real value lies in real people, and it takes a motivated mindset and can-do attitude to belong here. It can be fast-paced and full-on, but we can handle it. We’re a collective of “got your back”, we collaborate together, take ownership and deliver for our clients every time. That way, everybody wins. In return, we’re all empowered to get the job done because we’re trusted to get it right. It’s why we were hired in the first place. We want you to make the choices you believe in – we’ll believe in them too.
As our Senior Information Security Analyst, we will reward you and your hard work with:
– Private healthcare for you and your family
– Company pension scheme
– Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
– Access to an online wellbeing centre
– Range of discounts from many businesses
– 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
Every day brings a new challenge as we interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs are met. We are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day.
Your key duties as our Senior Information Security Analyst will include:
– Keeping BFS colleagues, clients and partners safe from cyber threats, ensuring a pragmatic level of cybersecurity is delivered across BFS
– Proactively protecting BFS from the most pressing cyber risks by actively innovating to educate colleagues at every opportunity
– Liaising closely with the others within Information Security to embed security capabilities within IT and the wider business
– Being a trusted security partner for the BFS business
– Scanning for emerging threats to BFS, assessing the risk they pose and ensuring the risks are addressed
– Helping to develop meaningful KPI’s and impactful reports for stakeholders
– Exploiting strong knowledge of legal, regulatory and good practice frameworks to keep BFS safe
– Liaising with internal and external audit functions, ensuring smooth surfacing of IT evidence, helping draft appropriate management responses, and helping ensure IT audit actions are closed off
– Working with the Head of Information Security and other stakeholders to ensure cyber risks are understood, appropriate technologies and policies are deployed, and agreed levels of security are delivered
– Driving forward the information security roadmap, ensuring alignment with wider IT and business strategies
What we are looking for in our ideal Senior Information Security Analyst:
– In-depth knowledge of own discipline gained through substantial practical experience
– The ability to define policy and operational methodologies on behalf of the business
– An understanding of how the wider function impacts on business performance
– The ability to take and/or influence decisions or manage external relationships which have the potential to impact more widely than their own function
– A well-developed understanding of where the company is positioned versus competition in its own area of operation
– The ability to apply professional judgement in complex situations based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
– Strong communication skills with the ability to manage outcomes and opinions
– The ability to transfer findings into your specialist area
– The ability to allocate work to others and contribute to the strategic direction of a team or function
There’s no place quite like BFS and we’re proud of that. And it’s all down to you – you make us the people with which every ambitious business loves to work.
If you would like to join a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, please click ‘apply’ today to be considered as our Senior Information Security Analyst – we would love to hear from you!
We’re absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the Recruitment process.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Information Security Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Information Security Analyst job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Information Security Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.