Overview: Senior HR Systems Specialist job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Senior HR Systems Specialist to join a fantastic team at a leading UK charity in a permanent role.
Focussing on analytics and projects this is a hands-on role driving solutions development and the digital agenda to transform process and procedure and enhance HR and Payroll systems.
The successful candidate will be a HR Systems, information systems and data expert with strong knowledge of HR, Payroll and Pensions processes and legislation and the skills and experience to manage and support key stakeholder relationships and junior team members.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the initiative and deliver projects from commencement to completion, test and troubleshoot new functionality and system implementations and developments, while managing and proactively ensuring data integrity.
This is a fast-paced environment and the ability, and experience, to plan, organise and manage multiple priorities and deadlines is essential as is exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Responsibility for configuring, scoping, developing and overseeing the implementation of new modules and new system solutions and functionality in collaboration with the Head of HR Systems
- Proactively lead on HR Systems implementation projects from scoping to post implementation review
- Provide system support to ensure system/s are running at optimum capacity and liaise with supplier/s to ensure system/s are operating with the latest tested upgrades
- Identify and meet analytics needs and requests within the department and users of HR information
- Assist the Head of HR Systems and team members in the development and implementation of Business Objects/Business Intelligence
- Produce complex and ad-hoc management information and KPI reports to an exceptionally high standard
- Assess and take advantage of new functionality to improve management information services
- Support the Head of HR Systems to ensure users understand software application/s – through induction, training and procedure documentation
- Contribute to the creation and updating of system configuration documentation and user manuals
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in a relevant subject, IT/HR/Business, or proven experience
- Knowledge and understanding of HR and Payroll system(s), supplementary modules and process and procedures
- Proven experience of leading development and support of major iTrent modules including Workflow Design, Performance Management and Web Recruitment, along with reviewing business process and data migration
- Proven experience in report scoping and writing using Business Intelligence and PowerBI or other similar reporting tools
- Proven end-to-end project management experience – from roll out and delivery of system functionality up to and including UAT
- Proven experience of gaining buy-in and negotiation skills working with suppliers and key stakeholders
- Experience of supplier contract management and working closely with key stakeholders and vendors
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level, and develop strong, successful, collaborative and influential working relationships internally and with external service providers
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills – across all levels of seniority, internal and external stakeholders and software vendors
- Solutions-orientated and systematic approach to issue resolution
- Experience with data privacy requirements in an organisation
- Excellent IT skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, plus Workflow, Systems Admin, Web Recruitment, Performance Management.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll legislation
- Previous line management experience
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior HR Systems Specialist job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior HR Systems Specialist job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior HR Systems Specialist job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.