Overview: Senior Graphic Designer – Property/Real Estate job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Creative Recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Senior Designer to work for their in-house creative and marketing team.
** Please note this role is full-time onsite -London**
If you have experience in property development and hotels (especially construction), social media, and working with start-ups then this is for you.
Your role as the Senior Graphic Designer is to help transform marketing and communication strategies into effective, creative solutions across various touchpoints.
- Participate in the conceptualisation, design and production of effective, creative solutions for points that communicate brand identity while also informing and persuading an audience.
- Among other things, you will assist in designing for all touch points including marketing collateral, mobile, web, social media, experiential, merchandise and sales materials across both B2B and B2C positioning.
- Design and structure internal & external presentations.
- Assist in the direction of internal and external projects and campaigns, acting as the brand point-person for consistency in brand identity and design execution.
- Work with agencies to plan and execute grassroots marketing programs and create any related design materials for events and programs.
- Regularly contribute ideas and design direction to all projects
- Keeping abreast of design trends, programmes and technologies to be able to offer current, relevant design options/advice, particularly development in digital and interactive design.
- Lead the management of marketing materials and promotional sales stock, documenting and keeping track of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Experience collaborating and working within a team environment and understanding general project management practices.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Graphic Designer – Property/Real Estate job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Graphic Designer – Property/Real Estate job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Graphic Designer – Property/Real Estate job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.