Overview: Senior Frontend Engineer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries – watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development – we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
What we need you to do:
- Design, implement and maintain interactive web pages from provided designs
- Work with other Software Engineers (Backend and Front-End, Product Manager and Designer to ensure the provide the possible experience for our users
- Adopt and tailor front-end frameworks to create and maintain web pages
- Integrate backend services to front-end sites using existing REST APIs
- Create and maintain documentation about front-end services or design changes
- Promote and champion good practices and prioritise reducing technical debt
- Write automated unit and end-to-end tests for the front-end
- Review your peers’ code and assist with QA
What we need from you:
- Experience of Vue.js (preferred) or similar front-end framework (Angular, React, Svelte)
- Best practices for good user experience, including accessibility guidelines
- Knowledge of common AWS cloud services (S3, EC2, RDS)
- Knowledge of container orchestration: Docker, Compose, Kubernetes
- REST APIs
- Security fundamentals and prevention of potential XSS, SQL injection or other attacks that can be prevented from the front-end
- Version control software (Github, Bitbucket or similar)
- Agile methodologies, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of SQL with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Understanding of data warehousing tools and processes, including ETL/ELT (desirable)
iTech celebrates diversity in our teams, and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. Additionally, we value potential and growth, so if you don’t feel that you fulfil all of the criteria, then you should still feel comfortable to apply and your application will be considered fairly.
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours – “work your way”
• 25 days’ holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities – mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Frontend Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Frontend Engineer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Frontend Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.