Overview: Senior Front End Software Engineer – Hybrid job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Front End Developer (Web and Mobile)
Permanent – Flexible Hybrid Working – Up to £80k in London
An exciting opportunity to work with a big-name client within the financial sector. The client is looking for a Senior Front End developer who is a highly motivated and eager individual with strong communication skills, to join their team.
As the Senior Front End developer you will need a strong knowledge of React with the role mainly focusing on developing and testing components for the clients website. You should have also worked on web and mobile projects before.
Location: London with hybrid working, must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to come into the office if required.
- Responsible for building and testing components of the digital client experience platform
- Liaise with other members within the team as well as SDETs and product owners to efficiently provide customer driven outcomes
- Provide advice on what you think is best practice going forward
- Extensive experience with Front End Development Technologies e.g. React, NextJS, TypeScript
- Previous experience using distributed version control systems e.g. Git
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- DevOps automation experience
- Financial sector experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience using a headless CMS e.g. Contentful
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Front End Software Engineer – Hybrid job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Front End Software Engineer – Hybrid job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Front End Software Engineer – Hybrid job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.