Overview: Senior Front End Developer – JS React job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
£60,000 to £70,000(dependent on experience)UK based – Remote Working + BenefitsIf you are looking for a new role in a growing industry, working on forward thinking, market leading products, our Senior Front End Developer position could be right for you. We are looking for someone with React JS experience to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company which are based in the North Somerset/Avon area, delivering original content across multiple channels. Applicants based from across the UK will be considered.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the department head to assist in leading one of our new web projects over the coming years from the front end perspective.
- You will be working alongside a highly talented front end team designing and developing new applications utilising JS React.
- Keeping aligned with key stakeholder requirements and how to incorporate those into what you build.
- Assisting on the lead of other web and front end developers to create cutting edge products in the sports industry, and to ensure that user needs are always put first.
- You will have great autonomy over technologies and tools that you want to use.
- You will have development time each week to learn new skills that can be incorporated into our products.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years coding in React JS
- 5+ years front end development experience
- Stakeholder management and commercial understanding
- Team Leadership experience is desirable but not essential
Our business is based in the North Somerset/Avon area and operates a remote or hybrid way of working, with this position being able to operate mainly remotely.
We offer competitive salaries, salary sacrifice benefits, personal accident insurance, high street retail discounts, cycle scheme, new starter gifts, a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture, bonuses for employee referrals and a focus on a healthy, good work life balance.
We have access to counselling schemes and a mental health first aider on site. Throughout Covid we have operated in a way that puts our employees and their families’ health and safety first.
We are committed to using some of the best technologies available and this provides an excellent opportunity for learning which is actively encouraged across the businesses. We offer a range of paid apprenticeships which at a senior level can include studying for an MBA at a local university if there is the appetite to do so. Apply now!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Front End Developer – JS React job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Front End Developer – JS React job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Front End Developer – JS React job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.