Overview: Senior Front End Angular Developer job vacancy in Home Based recruiting now
Employer: Jumar Solutions Ltd
Location: Home Based, United Kingdom
Salary: Not specified
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Front End Developer (Angular)
- Home Based/Remote, England
- Employees can work fully remotely
- Full-time Permanent
- Competitive Starting Salary Plus Outstanding Benefits – Please enquire
As a Senior Angular Developer you will be part of a very competent team that works on mission – critical applications contributing in all phases of the development process. You will be responsible for the Front End Angular development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design, to testing.
You will be an experienced Angular Developer with expert hands-on knowledge and the ability to lead by example, offer solutions and contribute to an expanding team.
- Must have Senior experience – Team leading/Leadership/Mentoring/Code reviews
- A track record of delivering software features into production
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of design and integration with Back End technologies, such as REST APIs, Websockets, GraphQL utilising suitable data structures and stores
- Demonstrable experience with CSS (including SASS or SCSS), using modern standards
- Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
- Experience of at least one of the following cloud technologies: Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure knowledge
Excellent Benefits including:
- Fully Remote
- Single Private Medical Cover (with the option to select family cover at an additional cost)
- 25 days paid holiday (includes 3 company nominated days) with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days
- 4 x basic salary life assurance cover
- A Group Pension Plan with fantastic employer contributions
- A selection of tax efficient flexible benefits to suit your individual needs
- Personal/Team Growth and Development
- Develop new skills by working with other members of the team
- Work with the Team Lead and Manager to identify training goals
- Actively identify and complete opportunities for self-training and external training
- Plus lots more!
Please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response.
Candidates must be UK based and have the right to work in the UK without any restrictions.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Front End Angular Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Front End Angular Developer job vacancy in Home Based with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Front End Angular Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.