Overview: Senior Events Producer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Wilmington PLC are looking for a Senior Events Producer
Senior Events Producer
Location: London – E1 8QS
Salary: Excellent DOE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why we want you
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious Senior Events Producer to produce commercial events for the insurance and compliance markets
You will need commercial conference production experience and knowledge of insurance or compliance would be advantageous.
A bit about us
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Our core purpose is helping our customers to do the
right business in the right way. Over the years we ve grown by acquisition developing a portfolio of businesses who provide governance, risk and regulatory compliance solutions to enterprise customers and professionals across the globe.
Our Wilmington EMEA events team deliver successful events for a variety of leading brands within our portfolio of businesses including Health Service Journal (HSJ), International Compliance Association (ICA), AXCO and Smee & Ford.
Main Purpose of Role
The role involves producing commercial events for the insurance and compliance markets, taking the overall lead on the end to end project management. Through a research-led approach, you will be producing events that include conferences, summits, congress, awards and webinars.
You will work alongside and effectively with the editorial, marketing, operations, and sales teams to ensure the events achieve their goals and targets and meet the needs of the target audience and sponsors. You will contribute to new ideas that help further commercial growth on your events and identify new potential launch events, developing validation skills and building business cases.
Skills and Experience Required
– Commercial conference production experience essential
– Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
– Sales CRM (SalesForce, MS Dynamics or similar) but not essential
– Strong Microsoft Excel
– Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills; analytical; confident and keen to be on the telephone
– Project management skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
– A strong copy writer & able to communicate an effective value proposition, customer benefits
– Good business acumen; results driven
– High standards
– Structured and organised, but also flexible, with good time management
– Clear understanding of KPIs
– Clear understanding of the commercial business practices that underpin conferences, a strong commercial awareness and a clear comprehension of profit and loss/basic business principles
We care about the physical and mental health of all our colleagues. We provide an extensive range of wellbeing resources so that everyone feels supported, and has the best opportunity to do their best work
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Events Producer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Events Producer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Events Producer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.