Senior DevOps Engineer
All our business solutions are developed with one thing in mind – to make doing business easier for all our customers. And, when markets change as rapidly and as drastically as they do at the moment, that counts for a lot. It’s the reason our products are valued by so many business customers around the world and it’s also the reason that you’ll make such an important contribution to what we do here.
Here at Sage, we’re introducing a new collection of micro services (APIs) and web components/apps to manage our backend billing, fulfilment, and delivery systems to support our new ‘Sage Commerce’ platform. A customer clicks ‘Submit’ in our global online store and Sage Commerce service fabric takes over. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you’ll deliver expertise to help us lead and develop this new micro service with Build and Release pipelines (10+) in Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Hands-on with automation scripting, and GitHub version control
- Familiarity with API and command-line processing
- Knowledge of DevOps standard methodologies
- Lead and develop new Build and Release pipelines in Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Use YAML version-controlled pipeline scripts (via GitHub) that manage environment variables, connect to AWS Secrets and deploy build packages to AWS containers via EKS and Kubernetes-managed nodes
- Develop, mentor and encourage more junior members of the team
- Make a difference to the communities we live and work in, with your five volunteer days each year
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work, be that in the office or at home with our flexible working initiatives. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours – not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Click on the Apply link on this page to submit your application directly to the recruiting team