Overview: Senior Content Manager (UK Remote Working) job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: The Candidate Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Content Manager – Remote Working (London HQ) – c.£40,000 – Client Services
My client are looking for a strong Senior Content Manager to run the team of 9 copywriters, content creators and SEO writers.
You will be in charge of motivating, guiding and developing a talented team, so people skills will be at the forefront of your repertoire! They build and grow global communities from scratch to enable product markers, SaaS and customer success teams to ask questions, look for support, network and develop.
Main day to day:
- Managing a team of at least 8 copywriters
- Editing and proofreading their work – everything from blogs, websites, CRM campaigns
- Ensuring all content produced by the team is SEO optimised
- Stakeholder management – ensuring other teams and the Content Team are working together well
- Analysing the impact of the created content
- Creation and management of the teams L&D and team engagement
You will have:
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Very strong technical SEO knowledge
- Content planning and project management
- Google Analytics and Ahrefs
- At least 5 years within a similar role
- Remote working opportunities – can set up a shared office space
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours and early summer finishes
- New tech gear: laptop, screen, mouse, keyboard. They’ve got you covered!
- Company social events
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growth scale-up, unparalleled learning opportunities, with excellent opportunities for progression
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus birthday holidays
- Sociable and supportive team (and an office dog)
- Free coffee and tea, snacks fruit, and treats when you’re in the office
Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Content Manager (UK Remote Working) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Content Manager (UK Remote Working) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Content Manager (UK Remote Working) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.