Overview: Senior Communications Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
iTech is a high growth marketing and product development company. We build products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of iGaming and branching out into other industries – watch this space!
Our story is unique! We are a bootstrapped company, having grown to 300 people today and are looking to grow to 1000+ employees by 2025. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development – we strive to give you the greatest experience of your working life while producing the best work you have ever done. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
Will you be part of our journey?
This is a key role working to scale our leadership team and communicate a sense of purpose across the whole team so we can be sure we’re all pulling in the same direction, understand where we are going, and where our priorities and opportunities lie. You will develop, craft and maintain all internal comms channels for our senior team, focusing not only on crafting our regular updates and day-to-day messaging, but also managing leadership communication around strategic developments and change within the business.
This role requires someone who is a natural self-starter and who brings together EQ, strategic leadership and the art of communication & storytelling – you will need to be able to craft a strong narrative which reflects the voice of our leadership team and lands with all our people, ensuring that we are not only kept in the loop, but truly aligned.
What we absolutely need you to do:
- Provide and implement strategic direction on all our leadership communication and channels of delivery.
- Work closely with our leadership team to understand what they are working on and what is important to them, guiding them on what needs to be communicated to the broader team and crafting the narrative so everyone is brought along on the journey in an inspiring and effective way.
- Take ownership of a regular programme of motivational leadership communications, preparing and delivering messaging on a broad variety of topics to create a sense of shared purpose, alignment and transparency.
- Support the leadership team by crafting communications around new projects and developments in the business, enabling them to engage everyone and bring about change in an effective and inclusive manner.
- Use strong storytelling to build narratives around strategy, both in day-to-day and one-off communications, reinforcing themes and areas of focus which are key to the business and to the leadership team.
- Together with the Head of Comms, devise the content of all senior team in-house presentations, team days and offsites, and ensure their successful delivery.
- Partner with our Head of Comms and People Experience Lead to measure the effectiveness of leadership comms and assess whether they are meeting the needs of both the leadership team AND all team members to develop improvements where required.
Ticket to play:
- Experience in a senior internal comms role, preferably within a start up/scale-up environment
- A strategic thinker with a history of managing complex cross-function communications, devising internal comms strategies, and working at a senior level to guide the leadership team in their approach
- An excellent communicator, with strong story-telling skills and replicate the voice of the senior leadership team
- Strong digital skills and the ability to create and refine powerful messaging
- An outstanding work ethic – positive and solutions orientated – with the EQ to build relationships across the team
- Experience within the tech space and a strong understanding of technology concepts and strategy
What we can do for you:
• A chance to work with an epic team of passionate experts
• Brand new, state-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture
• Flexible working hours – “work your way”
• 25 days’ holiday + 6 days over xmas holiday period + 2 days for birthday and life event + 2 volunteering days
• Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
• Weekly wellbeing activities – mindfulness & nutrition
• Yearly training budget of £1000
• Company wide share option scheme
• Pension contribution matched up to 10%
• Life insurance cover of 4x salary
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Communications Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Communications Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Communications Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.