Overview: Senior Communication Algorithm Engineer – DSP – analogue – digital – wireless job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Ref: JSJB DSP ALG
Employer: Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Communication Algorithm Engineer – DSP – analogue – digital – wireless
As a Senior Communication Algorithm engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. You will be responsible to drive key aspects of algorithms definition, design, optimization, implementation, and test. You must be responsive, flexible, attentions to details and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will be responsible for the development algorithms and simulation for the next generation products including:
- Researching and developing hybrid, analog and fully-digital beamforming architectures for microwave and mmWave systems
- Write detailed design documents that will enable implementation of algorithms in FPGA and DSP firmware coding.
- Optimize and fine-tune the system for spec compliance in an RF lab environment.
- Implement system models and perform detailed performance investigations
- M.S.C/PH.D in engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 10 years of experience in communications algorithms and DSP architectures
- Experience developing hybrid, analog and fully-digital beamforming architectures for microwave and mmWave systems
- Deep understanding of communication theory & signal processing related algorithms design (such as timing recovery, signal estimation and detection, automatic gain control, RF impairment estimation and correction, channel estimation, equalization, coding theory, etc)
- Experience with Matlab or Python and/or C/C++ for algorithm development, Modeling, and simulation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in implementing the algorithms to DSP, FPGAs
- Experience in development of point-to-point, point-to-multi-point or wireless CPE (Customer-premises equipment)
- Deep knowledge in modems, WiFi, DVB, Antennas, MIMO, tracking systems, RF design, PHY, MAC
- Hands on experience on lab testing & characterization.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Communication Algorithm Engineer – DSP – analogue – digital – wireless job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Communication Algorithm Engineer – DSP – analogue – digital – wireless job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Communication Algorithm Engineer – DSP – analogue – digital – wireless job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.