Overview: Senior Commercial Marketing Executive job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Richmond Pharmacology
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Richmond Pharmacology continues to enjoy rapid growth and development and as a result, we are adding to our headcount in every department. We are looking for an experienced Corporate Marketing Manager to join the team, delivering a consistent, coherent and effective voice for Richmond Pharmacology and our volunteer recruitment sub-brand, Trials4us. You will assist in communicating the the organisation’s purpose and objectives, raising our profile within the clinical research community, generating new business leads and recruiting volunteers for upcoming clinical trials.
The Corporate Marketing Manager will have extensive marketing experience at both an operational and tactical level, proactively supporting the Head of Marketing to deliver the marketing strategy for Richmond Pharmacology and its affiliate brands. You will be expected to develop a profound understanding of the macro and micro life sciences environment, enabling you to position Richmond Pharmacology as the premium clinical research organisation in the UK. You will need to be comfortable leading multichannel activities across departments including events, social media, email, video and production of all marketing collateral.
* Digital marketing
* Proactively plan the marketing campaign calendar for email and social channels, ensuring the content aligns with business objectives and reaches key territories.
* Curate content and ensure requests for assistance and support made via social media are followed up in a timely and professional manner.
* Create and distribute social media content, SEM, and other paid digital advertising, tailoring global campaigns to the local community and customer personas.
* Track marketing KPIs and performance, using the latest marketing tools and processes to continuously improve and innovate communications.
* Cultivate content on the Richmond Pharmacology website and affiliates.
* Maintain an awareness of competitor activity, understand their products, services and communication plans and use this information to help differentiate RPL and its affiliates’ marketing communications and campaigns.
* Design and produce video marketing to support the promotion of the specialist services of Richmond Pharmacology and its affiliate brands.
* Curate and manage an international corporate events programme in support of business goals.
* Coordinate the resources and logistics for the corporate events to ensure all deadlines are met.
System and processes
* Proactively maintain the sponsor database and ensure all personal details are held securely and in compliance with GDPR; conduct regular data cleansing.
* Act as brand guardian for the corporate brand and its affiliates to ensure all activities adhere to brand guidelines.
* Support the marketing team to create client and volunteer testimonials and case studies to demonstrate the quality of service and care received at Richmond Pharmacology.
* Create and disseminate sponsor feedback surveys and monitor the Google Reviews attributed to Richmond Pharmacology, responding appropriately when required.
* Support the Head of Marketing to routinely review and adjust sponsor personas to understand their needs and pain points and turning them into insightful, persuasive marketing content
* Support business development leads with the creation of bid defence, RFP documents and setting up discovery calls with sponsors.
* Provide ad-hoc marketing support to all key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a strong relationship builder, capable of working with stakeholders throughout the organisation. You will be highly pragmatic, delivery oriented and very organised, bringing a proactive attitude to planning and implementing tasks. Equally, you will be accustomed to efficiently tying day to day operations to long term strategic goals and applying a creative approach to design and problem solving.
If you believe you have the experience and aptitude for this role and would like to apply, please submit a current copy with your CV via the link to our BambooHR system. You will also be asked to supply contact details.
While we endeavour to respond to every application, the volume of responses we are receiving to our vacancies currently is making this impracticable. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of making your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Commercial Marketing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Commercial Marketing Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Commercial Marketing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.