Overview: Senior Business Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Business Analyst
Lloyds Banking Group
London (with remote/ flexible working with a requirement to be in the office twice per week)
Salary & Benefits: £70,784 – £88,480 (depending on experience) base salary, plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and regular home working. We aim to ensure you have a good work-life balance and positive mental health.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK’s leading digital franchise, with over 13 million active online customers across our three main brands – including Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland – as well as the biggest mobile bank in the country. We’re building the bank of the future, and we need your help.
Where does this role sit?
We’ve created “LBG Labs” and we’re building multi-functional, co-located teams giving them freedom to bring technology to the forefront of our business.
A Lab is a co-located team who work together to deliver value at pace by designing services that people find useful, easy, and engaging to use. Typically, a Lab has a strong focus on sophisticated problem solving in an agile way where engineers are free to experiment and build innovative products which will transform the way our customers engage with us.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Commercial Servicing Value Stream as part of the Small – Mid Corporate businesses Lab, where we focus on provision of banking services for Small and Mid-Corporate businesses. The Lab is leading a strategic, bold and genuinely ground-breaking roadmap of digital change which will radically improve the client experience. Central to this ambition will be facing into exciting challenges such as cross-channel permissions, digitisation of manual processes and building customer journeys in a new microservices based cloud architecture.
Together we make it possible!
What do you need from me?
As Senior/ Lead Business Analyst joining the Lab at the beginning of this journey, you’ll be integral to shaping innovative customer propositions from strategy, design and delivery through to product launch and continual optimisation of the live service. Agile delivery experience is crucial. You’ll be skilled in establishing Definition of Ready and Done acceptance criteria and play a pivotal role in influencing Product Owners and Engineers to ensure user stories are robust and rational prioritisation of the backlog is in place to drive efficient sprint cadence.
A Business Analyst at this level you may be selected to perform the role of Chapter Lead, requiring a blend of domain expertise with a passion for coaching and developing people. This requires skills in not only performing the ‘what and why’ but also establishing the ‘how’ for ways of working, people behaviours and embedding the Bank’s agile transformation agenda
- Be a great communicator. Extensive customer management experience, skilled in the art of drawing out customer needs to create a cohesive end-to-end design
- Have a strong understanding of business analysis and business architecture methodologies with a good level of knowledge in related subject areas such as Software Development, Systems Thinking, User Experience Design and Data Modelling.
- Enjoy problem solving and take an analytical approach to proposition development, ensuring the trade-offs between customer value, solution complexity and risk are understood by partners.
- Be experienced at leading, coaching and performance developing a team of business analysts and take a strong interest in the people development aspects of change transformation.
- Be a motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a good influencer, able to mobilise cross-functional teams and stakeholders behind a shared business vision.
- Be able to operate with credibility amongst business, technical and design colleagues.
- Be a confident Agile Practitioner, comfortable operating within scrum and kanban digital delivery practices.
- Have an interest in Commercial Banking and desire to develop and maintain a detailed customer understanding of the SME market, regulatory and driven environment.
It would also be great (but not essential) if you had some of the following knowledge and experience:
- Existing experience in Business and Commercial Banking and the key challenges faced by their customers.
- Good level of interest in digital engineering and architecture design concepts and willingness to acquire more knowledge in this space.
- Articulate customer problem solver who is able to successfully shape business vision into a feasible design for delivery.
- Strong communicator with good influencing and negotiating skills who is not afraid to challenge thinking and ensure decisions made are robust and rational.
- Confident and collaborative interpersonal style
- Makes time for people and is willing to invest in their (and your) continual development.
What we’ll give you in return
We want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential, share your ideas and make them happen and feel supported and listened to by a team that celebrates individuality and independent thought, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background. At LBG we’re invested in your continual development. That’s why we’ve fostered a collaborative learning environment that supports your career goals and encourages knowledge-sharing!
We’re proud to have received the following industry recognition:
‘Stonewall Top Private Sector Employer’, ‘Top10 Employer for Working Families’, ‘The Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, ‘Gold Standard’ and “Best Workplace Adjustments Process” from the Business Disability Forum – each demonstrating our dedication to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
If you have the right skills, we’re after and playing a key role in our digital transformation appeals then we’d love to hear from you!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Business Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.