Overview: Senior Business Analyst job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Employer: The Curve Group
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our mission is to ‘help people save and invest with confidence’. We are looking for great people to join us, so please come and invest in YOUR future the UK’s number one investment platform for private investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Business Analyst is a role in the Business Design and Analysis CoE. It combines proficient Business Analysis skills with good stakeholder engagement and collaboration capability. The Senior BA is capable driving the partnership with key stakeholders and working to deliver e-2-e business solutions. They have a good range of knowledge and are comfortable operating in both product and project environments.
HOW YOU’LL BE DOING IT?
- Leading business design and analysis activities on medium to large sized projects and initiatives, using appropriate tools and methods to clearly translate business outcomes to design options and solutions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to ensure impacts to the business are understood, assessed and that intelligent controls are integrated into design solutions, to deliver maximum value and mitigate risk for both the organisation and our clients.
- Maintain a key partnership with Product to understand the business in detail across processes, security and data to most effectively shape the solutions to meet the strategic outcomes.
- Maintain a key partnership with Technology to drive cohesion between product initiatives and the technology principles and design outcomes.
- Adhere to governance standards, whilst constantly seeking ways to adopt efficient approaches to improve the capability of Business Analysis and Design.
- Take accountability for own performance and that of more junior BAs within the project, product, initiative areas of responsibility
- Demonstrate self-driven development in the Business Design and Analysis disciplines, driving the capability standard on a continuous basis.
- Proactively shares knowledge and is confident coaching and mentoring others
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- Works collaboratively with BA colleagues and takes responsibility for business design and analysis activities on medium to large sized projects, initiatives, workstreams or features, using appropriate tools and methods to clearly translate business outcomes to design options and solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand deep-rooted business process and system alignment.
- Proficient stakeholder engagement and influencing – capable of leading stakeholder debates, influencing and challenging constructively, taking the time to understand the business needs and build strong, trusted relationships.
- Ability to independently navigate challenges and problem solving – driven to make things better and simpler for our clients fostering an attitude of continuous improvement to deliver maximum value to the business and will look at problems differently and really drive to make us better.
- Ability to actively contribute to and enhance a collaborative team environment, driving an open and blame free culture to achieve common goals.
- 3-6 years’ experience in business analysis delivery (the skill area); with practical knowledge of working across both traditional and agile methodologies and understands the approach to decide which will deliver greatest value aligned to the strategic outcomes.
- Achieved or is working towards the BCS Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis or similar
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or similar.
- Agile business analysis qualifications.
- Banking and/or financial industry or similar regulated environment experience.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme – up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for us, and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Business Analyst job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.