Senior Business Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Bonus & Benefits
Senior Business Analyst
– You will be responsible for working with business stakeholders in identifying business requirements for IT projects, products, and programs of work that maximize business impact.
– You will be the bridge between Product Managers and the team.
– You will partner with Product Managers to assist/drive the articulation of goals/capabilities into story maps, EPICs user stories, identify risks and solutions, help in gathering requirements.
– You will partner with the Delivery Lead to define and track delivery timescales, progress, issues & risks.
– You will facilitate team discussion around high level sizing and planning of epics and stories.
– You should be able to work under general direction and be confident in using your discretion in identifying and responding to complex issues and assignments
– You will introduce best Business Analysis practices into the team and the wider BA discipline within the company.
– Solid application of Agile BA methodologies particularly BDD & specification by example in an Agile delivery framework
– Must have significant experience in requirements gathering, analysis & structuring and full traceability back to objectives/goals; applied in a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments.
– Good facilitation skills, leading workshops, planning, retrospectives, and sprint reviews sessions.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially in explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
– Experience in JIRA, Case Tools and G Suite products
– Experience in Sports and Sports Betting
– Good understanding of the IT industry and emerging technology trends within this remit
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Business Analyst job via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Business Analyst job in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Business Analyst job, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.