Overview: Senior Brand Manager – West London job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
**Senior Brand Manager – Specialist Female Health – West London**
Our client is a European innovation-driven speciality pharmaceutical company with products distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Women’s Health Division is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women’s reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
In this exciting new role, you will lead strategy and tactical implementation in the Marketing function for assigned brands to support the sales activities. You will have financial responsibility as well as supporting the Market Access function, along with being the lead for both patient and customer groups for assigned brands.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Creating and developing the marketing strategy
* Sales force ambassador for relevant marketing strategy and tactics
* Tactical development of materials and support programmes for the sales team
* Interacting with Sales, Medical, Market Access departments to inform on and deliver the marketing plan
* Building and driving Key Opinion Leader programmes and act as the face of the company to KOL’s
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your:
* Demonstrable success in delivery of marketing campaigns, activities and deliverables from within the UK pharmaceutical industry
* Successful new product launches including market access requirement
* Delivery of a multi-channel marketing campaign
* Working with specialised products/secondary care
* Specific knowledge of digital marketing and application in patient and customer environments
* Extensive, up to date knowledge of relevant NHS bodies, NHS strategies, structure, funding/patient pathways and process and dynamics affecting product utilisation in the functional hospital environment at a regional level
* Understanding of managed entry of products, APC’s, Shared care guidance and Patient Pathways
* Production, development and sign-off of materials (ZINC used)
* Formulation and delivering PR campaigns across multi-channel media
What is critical is a driven, focussed attitude and a real desire to achieve.
In return the client will reward you very generously and for those that achieve will provide an excellent career opportunity.
To apply online or contact CHASE for more information on .
Reference number: 32431
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager – West London job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Brand Manager – West London job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Brand Manager – West London job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.