Job Title: Senior Architect
Employer: Conrad Consulting Ltd
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Temporary
Reference Number: 221068248
Conrad Consulting are working with a global Architectural practice, seeking a Senior Architect-Technical with International experience to join them on six month fixed-term contract in their office in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
As a Senior Architect, you will manage international large-scale projects in the Retail, Leisure, Sport sectors.
What we are looking for:
- Proven International Technical experience in Retail, Leisure, Sport sectors
- Do you have experience of successfully delivering medium-large scale UK and international projects through all work stages?
- You have strong organisational and supervisory skills, you have a proven ability to manage projects and people to deliver great results.
- You are a strong communicator, you can effectively engage internal and external stakeholders.
- You are proficient in computer applications commonly used within your discipline, such as Revit and Rhino.
- You are degree-qualified in a related design field or hold equivalent certification; professional registration is preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary in the region of 35,000- 45,000 (pro rata)
- Agile working with the option of three days in the studio and two working from home
- A fun, inclusive and collaborative studio environment with an active calendar of social activities
- 22 days annual leave with the option to buy more (pro rata)
- A range of benefits, including private medical/life insurance and pension
- If this role interests you, read on for details about the role’s responsibilities.
- Deliver high-quality design work, demonstrating creative and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the design process and project brief, supporting the preparation of the project deliverables and other activities related to the project development.
- Deliver high-quality work with limited guidance, demonstrating developed technical and/or design skills.
- Manage third parties according to the parameters of the project.
- Act as a team player, actively seeking feedback and demonstrating a positive attitude towards work and team activities.
- Support company-wide initiatives and proactively seek feedback.
- Respond positively towards clients and consultants.
- Provide support to senior team members with client presentations and meetings as required.
- Recognise the importance of the project budget and seeks to develop their knowledge of project financials.
To apply, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on (phone number removed) to discuss.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Architect job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Architect job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Architect job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.