Overview: Senior Analyst job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
GlobalData is a leading market research and analysis firm serving an extensive list of blue chip clients across 20 industry verticals, including Consumer, Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. We provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning. With 23 offices and over 4,000 employees strategically located around the world, our mission is to build unique information services to help our clients decode the future.
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing team in Manchester. As part of the R&A Operations Team you will experience a fast-paced and challenging working environment working on a wide variety of project types including product development, process improvement and change management.
If you’re looking for a role that challenges you to innovate, pushes you to get the best out of yourself and gives you a chance to stand out from the crowd, then get in touch.
What you will do:
* Apply a variety of project management techniques to support the successful delivery of product and process development projects
* Interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business to help transform business requirements into deliverable projects
* Work with stakeholders to create developer-ready product specifications including user stories, UI mock-ups/wireframes and workflow diagrams
* Collaborate with the Development, Quality Assurance, Testing and Operations teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects
* Coordinate project management calls with effective agendas, minutes and action plans
What you will bring to the table:
* Educated to degree level
* High-performance academic record and / or 1-2 years experience in a R&A environment
* Prior experience of participating in research or product development projects preferred
* Fast-learner, able to quickly adapt to the specific needs of any project
* Self-starter, detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
What we offer:
* Flexible working hours
* Option to work from home
* 25 days paid holiday a year, plus public holidays
* Pension options
* Access to discounted products and services
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Analyst job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.