Overview: Senior Agile Coach/Lead – 90-95K job vacancy in Dublin recruiting now
Employer: I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
Senior Agile Coach/Lead – 90-95K
Market leading international consultancy organisation requires an Agile Coach/Lead with experience in large-scale digital transformations to join the team in their Dublin Office.
The Agile Coach will be responsible for the delivery and/or maintenance of Digital Solutions across our vast client portfolio, and coordinate work across different client IT teams to ensure successful delivery outcomes
This is a permanent role and comes with a generous benefits package. With an easily accessible an exciting project portfolio, easily accessible city centre location and a flexible hybrid working scheme, this offers ambitious Agile Coaches/Scrum Masters the change to further their careers in a dynamic and supportive environment
Responsibilities of Role
- Support clients to establish and embed Agile ways of working across their organisations
- Be an Agile Evangelist, mentoring and coaching client teams in the adoption of Agile principles, framework and tools
- Establish and embed practices to deliver products in an agile way, coaching the teams in Agile Delivery Methods across ideations, vision creation, estimating and self-organisation
- Leads and coordinates Agile development and ways of working (Lean, DevOps, Scrum) across client teams
- Drives client teams by applying Agile processes to achieve an optimised work-flow through continuous improvement
- Helps create an environment that fosters a high-performing, self-managed, dynamic team minimising impediments to development progress across our client teams
- Observes and coaches the client on how best to facilitate Agile ceremonies, including daily stand-up, iteration planning, team demo, and retrospective iteration across our client teams and projects
- Coaches members of the team, as needed, to optimise the efficiency of the product team
- Understand all our consulting service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients and be able to build meaningful external relationships with our clients and internal relationships across service lines
- Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework, improve their IT offerings, execute on Programme commitments and adapt methods and practices to fit operational teams and
- cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership
- Lead Technology Consulting engagements, managing team performance and commercials including conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback for all levels of staff and managing engagement billings, and estimates to
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Understand, follow and lead staff in workplace policies and procedures.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- A strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline, from a recognised third level institution
- Additional professional qualifications, such as Scrum, SAFe or Diploma Level in Agile Project Management or similar discipline from a recognised third level institution or accreditation body
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives and goals are met
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies, enterprise-level application development and Scaled Agile Frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – tailoring communications to suit a mix of audiences and ability to translate strategy into measurable business benefits
- Have a track record of delivery within several large-scale IT transformation programmes
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
- Have a proven ability to be able to take a big picture’ delivery and project management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
- At least 7 years’ experience working in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company in delivery of large-scale complex change/transformation programmes or systems integration programmes or at least 10 years’ experience
- working for a leading company, in delivery of large-scale complex change/transformation programmes or systems integration programmes
- Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Power & Utilities, Financial Services, Government & Public Sector, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Advanced Manufacturing/Industry 4.0
- Experience of one or more technology areas including but not limited to ERP, CRM. Digital Workplace, CX, Cloud Migration and/or integrations, Data & Analytics, RPA, Emerging Tech, IoT, Blockchain
- Experience of working in the establishment, training and management of Agile teams comprised of client, contractors and client’s strategic partners
- Experience in Software Development/Agile Methodologies in an IT environment
PLEASE NOTE – Our client cannot presently consider applications from candidates that require any kind of work permit or job offer needed to work in the EU.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall.
To apply directly, please send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Agile Coach/Lead – 90-95K job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Agile Coach/Lead – 90-95K job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Agile Coach/Lead – 90-95K job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.