Job Title: Senior Account Manager Infrastructure & Energy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221048665
Senior Account Manager Infrastructure & Energy
What we re all about:
We are looking for exceptional candidates to lead and deliver integrated advocacy, campaigns, and community engagement on some of the UK s largest and most important energy and infrastructure projects.
Our work puts right at the centre of the most vital infrastructure and energy projects, helping the journey to Net Zero and supporting the necessary infrastructure to drive economic, environmental, and social change.
Our projects provide an opportunity for our teams to work in every important sector from solar, and on-shore and off-shore wind, to nuclear, roads, rail, and airports.
We are a multi-award-winning, PR Week Top 150 communications consultancy, ranked No 1 in PR Week s UK Public Affairs consultancy rankings and recognised as PRCA National Awards Specialist Consultancy of the Year.
We believe in sourcing talent from diverse backgrounds, nurturing a company culture that leads to a strong work life balance, and strengthening it by providing great learning and development opportunities.
What you will get from us:
You ll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with dynamic, talented people in a fast paced and expanding organisation. Alongside a competitive salary, we provide extensive training and development opportunities and an industry leading benefits package including:
- A flexible, hybrid working model.
- Access to mentorship from some of the best minds in the industry
- Industry leading allocation of paid time off
- Geographical flexibility across our regional offices
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular social and teambuilding events
- Paid time off to volunteer for a charity.
What we are looking for:
- A desire to work at pace, learn by osmosis from industry experts, and deliver consistently high-quality work.
- Experience working in a public affairs or strategic communications setting, either for an agency or in-house, ideally with a focus on energy/infrastructure projects.
- Strong copywriting ability you will be someone who works with care and pride, taking full ownership of the material you produce.
- A strong project manager, confident in dealing directly with clients or other stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of UK national/local politics and how the planning & development process works.
- Evidence of involvement in new business development and a desire to help drive the company s continued growth.
What you ll need to do:
A key member of the team utilising your commercial awareness and project management skills in the delivery of exceptional communications and marketing support services to your clients. You are at the heart of the account and the client relationship, delegating work appropriately to Executives effectively managing upwards to your Directors.
Our vision is to be a truly diverse and inclusive workplace that enables us to attract and retain a diverse workforce, representative of our clients and community. For this reason, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of qualifications and experience in industry and from all persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Everyone stands to benefit when we embrace and value the diversity of thoughts, ideas, and ways of working that people from different backgrounds, experiences and identities bring to an organisation.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Account Manager Infrastructure & Energy job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Account Manager Infrastructure & Energy job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Account Manager Infrastructure & Energy job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.