Harmonic Group Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager 12m FTC Independent Agency FMCG
Employer: Harmonic Group Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: c6c4013d-e8fb-4238-8eda-b77bd0ae0cbc
Senior Account Manager (12month FTC) Independent Creative Agency FMCG London
Harmonic operations are excited to partner exclusively with a London based independent creative agency, on their search for a new Account Manager. You’ll be working on fully integrated multi-channel campaigns, and for your initial 12 months be working on a beast of an account from a titan of the hard liquor world.
The agency describes their culture as collaborative, with a passion for innovation and pride in delivering exemplary work. Employees are offered the opportunity to grow professionally while they make an impact on this growing business. They believe that commercial success for the agency comes from delivering extradentary work for the clients.
You will take the lead on one of the biggest accounts in the business that has just had a huge boost on funding for the creative team to go wild with their new ideas overseen by you, as well as being one of the key client contacts. You’ll work closely with creative teams and act as key client liaison to support their strategic and creative plans alongside the Account Director. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the delivery of marketing activity for this huge account.
This is an amazing opportunity to show off your solid client services skillset and character. Bringing year on year growth of accounts and ensuring the delivery of exemplary work. The role offers the opportunity for clear progression with the expectation of advancement to AD level when the time is right.
The agency is open to experienced Account Managers who are ready to take the next step in their career.
- Acting as the first point of contact for your client business on all brand and communications planning
- Assisting the AD when setting the strategic and creative direction
- Driving account growth and profitability
- Responsible for the day-to-day client-agency relationship
- Guiding campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Delivering client objectives
- Manage and motivate direct reports.
- Liaising with clients to enable efficient communication channels.
- Upselling services
- Troubleshooting and identifying problems
- Leading on new business opportunities, recommending strategic and creative solutions
- Always demonstrate professionalism and attention to detail
- Develop clear and accurate budgets and time frames for all campaign elements.
- Delivering pre-agreed KPIs
What we need to see (Essential):
- Agency experience in FMCG or Food/Bev
- At least 2+ years at Account Manager level
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple clients.
- Ability to develop and deliver an impactful campaign from the client brief.
- The attitude to act as a creative ally to the most senior creative leads on the business.
- In depth cultural understanding of target audience
- Excellent communications skills
- A master of developing and nurturing relationships – both internally and externally
- High degree of resilience and ability to remain calm, engaged, and in control in all situations.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of your client’s business, and participation in long-term business planning.
- Positive mindset bringing solutions.
- A social, fun, and outgoing personality
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Account Manager 12m FTC Independent Agency FMCG job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Account Manager 12m FTC Independent Agency FMCG job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Account Manager 12m FTC Independent Agency FMCG job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.