Job Title: Senior Account Director, Consulting
Employer: Vaynermedia Llc
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_d24b4589d76e99148b5518990a02c6c8
We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency built for the now. Born in social, our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect and create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mexico City. We are recognized for our work in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD and The Webbies to name a few.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia EMEA is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time – PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In EMEA, we are proudly 250+, servicing multi-brands across the region.
This role is for Vayner Consulting, a specialist division within VaynerMedia built to house our latest innovations and thinking, where we invite clients to ‘steal our brains’. We’re a fully integrated team of seasoned social brand builders, creators, cultural strategists and media practitioners to help clients to truly “find right” in today’s social landscape. We put our clients in the position to win on relevance via strategic and operational solutions that are built for today’s ecosystem without wasting time or money.
We’re looking for someone with extensive through the line brand-building experience, exceptional interpersonal skills, a deep working knowledge of social media platforms and passion for culture to help grow our Consulting offering within EMEA. You must be passionate about the role social can play in building brands and connecting to audiences in an authentic way. This isn’t a role for people who like to take 6 months to develop one piece of creative. This is an always-on role that moves daily and will put you at the epicentre of culture.
Our teams are lean in, and you will need to dip down to support junior members when needed, but at the same time be able to delegate, making sure the day to day is being run smoothly and efficiently in order to deliver success for our clients and the agency. You will be at the forefront of strengthening client & partner agency relationships both here in the UK, across Europe and all Vayner Global offices.
We are incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved over the past year, and are looking for an ambitious, curious and accountable person to help further scale our fast-growing entrepreneurial team.
Here’s where you come in
- Deliver best-in-class client services and social media expertise across EMEA – setting the ways of working and driving how the team innovate and operate, as we grow into new markets, establishing and strengthening the role the brands you will lead, can play in people’s lives.
- You will build valuable long term client relationships working with senior clients who understand the broader strategic opportunities of an audience lead, digital first approach and the role it can play in driving business results.
- Act as the escalation point for your day-to-day clients for any issues within your teams, taking a problem-solving attitude and approach.
- You will focus on the strategic direction of the accounts and drive innovation and the Vayner way through everything you do.
- Help drive regular agency reviews with the client, ensuring that they effectively illustrate the agency’s capabilities and successes in meeting client’s goals.
- The brand guardian – knowing what keeps your clients awake, knowing their competitors and keeping your teams up to speed on the latest trends and developments in their sectors.
- Act as a primary driver for landing new business leads, understanding the nature of the opportunity, developing our proposal and being a lead voice in selling in our services.
- Assisting in the development of key account plans that identify client needs, highlighting areas for support or new activities internally in order to help drive continued growth and client confidence.
- Working closely with your VP, Client Partnerships to inspire, motivate, and mentor your teams and help them to achieve the account objectives.
- Oversee the execution of projects, working closely with your project directors to ensure the team are clear on the tasks at hand, that things are set up for success, that the finances are understood.
- Regularly review the WIP and understand the profitability of your account, working closely with your VP, Client Partnerships to manage your account P&L day to day.
- Spot opportunities for growth beyond what is briefed, looking at where you can cross sell other Vayner services in order to drive incremental revenue and where more senior support is needed working with your Client Partnerships Director to open up these opportunities.
- Directly line manage or indirectly manage all client service team members within your client portfolios, performing regular feedback loops on them.
- Collaborate with the team leaders in other departments (Strategy, Creative, Production, Project Management, Analytics/Insights, Media) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow.
- The account cheerleader – Evangelising the work you are doing across the agency, keeping everyone informed and excited about the great work the team are doing, driving relevant recognition, case studies, PR, awards etc
- Keep VaynerMedia values at the core of what you do, that restless energy and desire push boundaries and to do more, but also the ability to muck in with the team.
- Grow relationships, have fun and participate in VaynerMedia social engagements.
We treasure Personality and Experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success:
- Experience in driving best practice, award winning social media work, with a real love for social and a strong understanding of online culture, consumer behaviour, relevant social media platforms and their requirements.
- Aptitude for proactive and empathetic communications, being primary point of contact and responsibility for high priority projects which involve a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to maintain and progress a number of concurrent projects, being smart in how to spend time to facilitate moving quickly and avoid bottlenecks.
- Experience of working across multiple markets and with Global teams
- Experience managing a multi-region team as an empathetic leader who always has time for their colleagues.
- Strong gravitas and the ability to build and maintain relationships with senior clients, building trust in the accounts offering, with a track history of creating long-lasting, beneficial alliances with clients.
- European language skills (a real bonus)
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem-solving and ability to thrive and remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Be well versed in the various comms opportunities across the marketing mix, including Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social and digital, in order to support the team where there are knowledge gaps and help train them to be able to spot incremental opportunities.
Here’s how We Support You
We regularly review our benefits and are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people.
- 27 Days Paid Leave + 1 Day Birthday Leave
- Cash Plan with Medicash – Level 2 cover, option to add partner.
- Virtual GP, Skinvision, 24/7 Health and Stress Helplines, Discounted Gym, Medicash Extras
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, Group Personal Pension.
- Cycle to work scheme and PerkBox (online discount platform with 250 perks available).
- Employee Assistance Program (Financial, Mental and Physical Wellbeing)
- Unum (Remote GP, Second Opinion, Mental Health Support, Physiotherapy Support, Life, Money and Wellbeing Support).
- Coaching sessions, Journey private and team class sessions.
- NABS UK access in events, classes, coaching and mentoring sessions.
What you SHOULD KNOW about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms and part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model and process on its head. We don’t play to agency/industry norms and our culture and energy reflects that.
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation . click apply for full job details
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Senior Account Director, Consulting job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Senior Account Director, Consulting job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Senior Account Director, Consulting job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.