To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Security Business Development Manager
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: e5f72676-fd22-442d-a847-e0f5a28100b8
Security Business Development Manager
Our client Securex UK is the latest addition to the Gill Group of Companies and provides a security solution to a wide range of industries. They implement the best possible security mechanisms to safeguard and protect major clients on a daily basis.
They are looking for a Security Business Development Manager with experience in tender submissions within the security industry, who also has a great understanding of health and safety accreditations. The right individual will be willing to travel to various client meetings, if required and therefore a full UK driving license would be advantageous.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing key strategic relationships to expand client base.
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets while driving profitability.
- Demonstrating a successful track record in winning contracts within a challenging environment.
- Experience in tender submissions.
- Maintaining health and safety accreditation for ISO 9001.
- Providing excellent account management and fostering growth in existing contracts.
- Exceeding sales targets in alignment with the business strategy.
- Building and maintaining strong, professional relationships within the customer base.
- 5-10 years’ experience in security management
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing bids and proposals, showcasing your ability to coordinate cross-functional teams, analyse bid requirements, and craft persuasive proposals to secure new business opportunities.
- Strong presentation skills in front of potential clients.
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- 25 days holiday
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Pension
- Staff Discount from our Builders Merchants and Ready Mix concrete
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are a self-starter with a hunger for career progression and meet the qualifications and experience outlined above, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Salary Range: dependant on experience
Job Type: PAYE / Full-time
Working Hours: 40hrs Monday – Friday
Location: Gill House, B21 0AF
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Security Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Security Business Development Manager job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Security Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.