Job Title: School Photographer Representative – Welsh Speaking
Employer: H Tempest
Location: Gwynedd, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: b4660b2a-9d9b-4e71-aea8-93e3e644f589
School Photographer Representative – Welsh Speaking
If you have a love of canvassing, photography and working with children we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic people person, preferably with school photography experience (but not essential as full training is provided), in a permanent role to work with our friendly team in Gwynedd, Conwy and Anglesey. Welsh speaking is essential, fluent Welsh preferred.
H Tempest Ltd is the nation’s largest school photography company with over 500 employees.
Our Head Office and Laboratory is based in St Ives, Cornwall and our Photographers are resident throughout the UK. We take photographs of children at playgroups and nurseries, primary and secondary schools and graduates at universities and colleges as well as the Armed Forces and Corporate Photography.
Do you want to join us
We are committed to making sure that H Tempest remains the best in the business and a great place to work. Our staff are the most important asset and therefore we will continue to invest in you!
We support our Photographers to develop their skills and achieve brilliant photos but to be successful in this job you will need to:
- Provide an excellent all-round customer service experience for clients
- Maintain a great relationship with current client base and enjoy meeting new people
- Make everyone smile, from babies and children to adults
- Be enthusiastic and energetic with a pleasant manner and professional demeanour
- Be happy to work both as part of a small team and also independently
- Be flexible in working times; early starts are sometimes necessary particularly through the autumn term
- Experience photographing in schools an advantage but not essential
- Be happy to travel and have more than twelve months driving experience with full license
- Be willing to undergo a DBS check and provide two referees, prior to starting with us
School Photographer Representative role includes:
New business development (business-to-business sales):
- Get together with other like-minded Photographers and work as a team to drive forward sales
- Plan and carry out a sales strategy (we’ll show you how!) reporting your fantastic results to our Head Office
- Chat to our clients, get to know them, keep them up to date with our latest products and services
- Rebook existing customers
You will enjoy the following benefits of the role:
- Term-time: enjoy school holidays, weekends and quieter times of the academic year when there is little or no photography
- Starting monthly salary: £1,425 paid on a monthly basis. In addition, commission is generated from the sale of photographs taken by you. If your commission exceeds your annual salary a balancing payment is due. There is the opportunity to earn extra money during quieter periods with our university graduation team
- Company vehicle: you may be provided with a taxed, insured and maintained company vehicle which will be discussed at interview
- Equipment: full photographic equipment is provided
- Expense reimbursement: we reimburse all authorized business-related expenses
- Pension scheme: after 3 months of service, we will enrol you in the Pension scheme (you can opt-in sooner). Life cover also becomes available on the 1st of August after one year’s service
- Professional training: we provide full training at the start of employment and on-going training and support. Training includes Health & Safety and Manual Handling. We will give you great, industry leading field-based training for the role to ensure you succeed
FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST ATTACH A COVERING LETTER INCLUDING:
- Your postal code / full address
- Your date of birth (this is for vehicle insurance purposes)
- Any endorsements on your driving licence (you must hold a UK driving licence)
- Any other points which you believe would assist your application, including any previous experience working with children
Thanks for reading our advert.
If you are excited about the role we’d love to hear from you so click on “APPLY” today and send us a copy of your CV.
We can’t wait to see it! Deadline for applications 4th March.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this School Photographer Representative – Welsh Speaking job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this School Photographer Representative – Welsh Speaking job vacancy in Gwynedd with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this School Photographer Representative – Welsh Speaking job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.