Job Title: School Partnerships Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: + up to £8,000 commission
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 3573_8734532
Are you a compassionate and empathetic individual with a genuine passion for supporting neurodivergent children?
Do you excel in establishing, nurturing and maintaining positive relationships with clients and colleagues?
Are you someone who understands the intricacies of the sales process and has the curiosity and proactiveness to drive success?
You will have the ability to connect with stakeholders, build lasting relationships, and an initiative to solve problems and break down barriers. If you are ready to make a meaningful impact and take the initiative in a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you!
TCES National Online School is a growing service provider, engaging with young learners virtually. These young people have lengthy gaps from formal education for a variety of reasons, with the majority displaying Emotional Based School Avoidance (EBSA). The school is currently in the process of the new Department of Education’s Online Accreditation for Virtual Schools and is uniquely placed to meet the needs of these young people.
You will support the school’s rapid growth as well as our other 4 London based specialist provisions, expanding our client base and promoting the impact that the service, and the wider organisation, can have on non-engagers.
Starting Salary: £32,224 to £35,276 per annum + up to £8,000 commission.
Location: TCES Central Services, Wimbledon (with up to 2 days working from home).
Contract: Permanent, Full-time (35 hours per week).
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is an independent social enterprise, providing specialist therapeutic education based in London supporting exceptional neurodiverse children and young people aged 7 to 19 who have special educational needs and disabilities typically associated with autism, social emotional and mental health needs and associated disorders. Most of them will have experienced multiple placement breakdowns and significant trauma, often resulting in behaviour that challenges. On average pupils will have been excluded from other provisions up to three times before reaching us and had significant periods out of education.
TCES pupils learn at one of our two schools, at our Create Learning Primary, through our Create in the Community service or within our National Online School; our Create services support our most complex and vulnerable pupils, with highly differentiated and personalised holistic therapeutic education programmes developed for each pupil focusing on development milestones. When they are ready, we aim for pupils to step down from Create into one of our main school, our Sixth Form, or into mainstream provisions.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
- Ability to nurture positive relationships with prospects, using different media and communication tools.
- Proficient in communicating the value and impact of a solution to multiple stakeholders.
- Pragmatic and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Understanding of the sales process.
- Willingness to develop and implement sales strategies and activity plans for achieving set targets in a service industry, including Key Account Management.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary & commission, and terms and conditions, including 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Comprehensive induction process, and excellent CPD opportunities with all staff provided an individual Learning & Development Plan to support career development. Regular half termly staff wellbeing days.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and an exclusive rewards platform.
- Gym & Active Health discounts.
Please apply with a CV or TCES application form through the Guardian website. Shortlisted candidates will need to complete a formal application form as per safer recruitment practices in Education.
TCES is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
The Complete Education Solution is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this School Partnerships Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this School Partnerships Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this School Partnerships Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.