Job Title: School Administrator Apprentice
Employer: Starting Off
Location: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 7feded3d-57b0-4927-854e-eedf2f734874
Our client consists of a local network of academies who work together to support all of their students. They are responsible for the education of almost 2500 students. All of their academies are popular and either oversubscribed or have rising numbers on roll. They currently serve the locality of Wellingborough and the surrounding villages. Some of their academies are located in areas of longstanding economic disadvantage.
Key duties will include:
– Provide a full range of administrative services, primarily for the Administration Team.
– Provide reprographics support as required to include; photocopying, stapling, binding, laminating and finishing of Academy resource materials.
– Screening and dealing with telephone calls and enquiries.
– Typing/word processing of materials to include; letters to pupils/parents, filing, typing minutes, collating/preparing resources, In-touch communications.
– Administration of orders and purchases, ensuring all appropriate paperwork is completed in accordance with Academy procedures and chasing delivery as required.
– Meeting and greeting visitors, arranging refreshments as required
– Assist with preparing documents using Powerpoint, Excel, Work, and Publisher as directed.
– Produce standardised school letters or communications as directed, such as student award certificates, event postcards
– Provide first-line cover for administration colleagues as required, to help ensure continuity of the Academy’s support services, including the exams and data team and the first aid room when required (First Aid Training will be given as part of the role)
– Receive and greet, in a positive manner, all visitors entering the Academy.
– Be a point of information for staff, pupils, parents and other visitors to the Academy.
– Be a point of contact for any emergency regarding staff, pupils and premises.
– Receive all incoming telephone calls promptly and ensure the necessary messages are relayed to staff and pupils.
– Administer the meeting room booking system.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be computer literate. You must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word, be able to follow customer briefs and instructions, be able to work to deadlines, strong attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure and as part of a small, hands-on team. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
This role will be working towards Business Administrator level 3 qualification supported by starting off.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this School Administrator Apprentice job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this School Administrator Apprentice job vacancy in Northamptonshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this School Administrator Apprentice job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.